Cormiers Wrestling Partner

gb@Trumpski

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So on one of the UFC promo shows they showed DC having the help of Jacob Kasper. Apparently he has a similar wrestling style to JJ, Looks young, I was surprised to hear DC asking him for technical advice

What do sherdoggers think of Kasper, his introduction as a wrestling buddy and helper, and of DC needing his advice for dealing with certain technical matter

As long as his wrestling partner isn't Cain, or else we'll never get to see this rematch.

DC doesn't need to train Vs Wrestler, he need to find a guy with a long Reach Who Will try to poke him in the eyes

So on one of the UFC promo shows they showed DC having the help if Jacob KAsper. Apparently he has a similar wrestling style to JJ, Looks young, I was surprised to hear DC asking him for technical advice

What do sherdoggers think of Kasper, his introduction as a wrestlign buddy and helper, and of DC needing his advice for dealing with certain technical matter
The kid looked like a beast it will be interesting to see if he transitions to MMA. It was smart bringing a guy with long limbs so DC can practice against the type of leverage Jones brings.

DC doesn't need to train Vs Wrestler, he need to find a guy with a long Reach Who Will try to poke him in the eyes

He's training with 6'5" kick-boxer Frank Munoz, who has like 80 fights.

No one outside of Bones, except for maybe Gus, can skewer retinas with that type of accuracy tho.

I think if the guy really does wrestle like Jones, he can let DC in on his own weaknesses, and the issues he has with smaller stockier guys....

And people wonder why AKA fighters get injured?That's too much even for them...

That is the new guy who makes him Cry on practice

And people wonder why AKA fighters get injured?That's too much even for them...

AKALogoRedonBlack01.jpg

All Knees Arthroscoped

I too enjoy the thrill of Greco Roman Wrestling. I certainly didn't have a perfect marriage, maybe I didn't understand her needs but she definitely didn't understand my passion for Greco Roman wrestling.

She didn't understand why Brian, my wrestling partner and I trained constantly. She didn't understand the thrill any man would feel after grabbing a big husky guy like Brian and pinning him down to the ground and till he squirms answer squeals like a little piglet!

Here he is wrestling the Olympic Gold medalist, Kyle Snyder. He trains with the Olympic wrestling team in Colorado.

Prior to this season he wrestled at 184lbs. Moved up to HW and called out the worlds best HW wrestler.

Last edited:

Here he is wrestling the Olympic Gold medalist, Kyle Snyder. He trains with the Olympic wrestling team in Colorado.

Prior to this season he wrestled at 184lbs. Moved up to HW and called out the worlds best HW wrestler.

Kyle Snyder has the opportunity to really make noise if he concentrates on his striking and bjj... his transition will truelly be interesting.

Kasper is actually the man
Gave Snyder a run for his money in spurts even though he soundly lost, and Kyle Snyder is like a prodigy
He had a good double leg in the first round but didnt complete it. Snyder is just too big and technical.

He had a good double leg in the first round but didnt complete it. Snyder is just too big and technical.
Snyder is a freak, athletically and skill wise
Truly special talent, this is his era

Back