Gsp: "me versus Bisping is the fight fans want to see" WRONGG

attachment.php

It isn't exactly a fight I've ever asked for but I'll still watch the shit out of it.

And all you fucks will too.

That's the fight I want to see !!!

Go away TS

BS

GSP wants a payday

He loses to Bisping
He can still fight for the WW belt

And that's it

/thread

The general reaction to this fight since it was pitched and increasingly so as it's possibility has been drawn out is: wtf

No and why do you want this so bad? Why can't you fight at WW again since you won't defend that MW belt anyway?

I want to see it. Romero coming off a loss along with all the other contenders except for Weidman who had 3 losses in a row before his win. Whitaker is the only one who deserves the shot right now and he is out till next year. GSP fans vote with their wallet and buy the PPV unlike Romero's fans.

This is so dumb, if GSP wins will he even defend the belt? I wanna see Woodley versus GSP, that's the fight I'd pay to watch.

GSP is killing whatever he had in his legacy.

What a piece of shit.

Dude wants to come back and make a mockery of the sport and is to bitch made to earn his shot, and is to afraid to even face Woodley.

Why the fuck are people still fans of GSP?

Step away from the keyboard, you appear to have broken your brain.

Not even sure who I want GSP to fight. I don't think I even care honestly.

I dont care which fucking middle wieght takes that belt from him...someone better damn well step up besides GSP.

Can't reward the loser of an interim title fight, with a titleshot

It's quite sad what GSP is doing to his reputation. And for what? He probably won't even fight again and this has all been for nothing.

No one cares about the Bisping fight. Either come back and try and reclaim your WW crown or go away and keep having secret trysts in the mens toilet block.

Sherdog loves these kind of fights, they might act like they want the sport to be pure; they don't.
But seriously fuck this fight.

Back