Video: UFC 214 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 2

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

*Cliffs:

Good Lord, I thought Cyborg was looking pretty androgenic, till I saw her best bud, Gabi Garcia. Looks like the Undertaker. Cyborg beating up some dude in grappling. Evinger saying she (Tonya) has a mom bod, without ever having kids. lol

Twood ballin with the Indian Movie fans as a star. Maia with his kids & chickens.

DC finishing up camp with Javier Mendez. Bones mountain biking in the mountains of Albuquerque, saying, "I earned this shit!"

Last edited:
How am I supposed to sleep after this?

Gabi Garcia looks like Andre the Giant

cyborg hangs out with gabi to feel like a women and tyron brags to randoms about some fight scene no one remembers him was acyually funny

and tyron brags to randoms about some fight scene no one remembers him was acyually funny
Salman Khan (200+ million US Dollars)

35.2 million followers on facebook
24.2 million followers on twitter
11.3 million followers on instagram

You're welcome.

My boy Maia rolling in the 2003 Toyota Corolla.

I wonder if that is his main car or if it is his beater? A super athlete like him should drive a super car in my opinion, but he is a humble dude I guess.

How dare you talk bad about cyborg!!! Change your AV for support guys!

I wonder if that is his main car or if it is his beater? A super athlete like him should drive a super car in my opinion, but he is a humble dude I guess.
His house looks nice. Thats nothing unusual. Joanna as UFC champ had volkswagen golf. He will get sweet 400k then you might see nice car

It's like two men playing around

Salman Khan (200+ million US Dollars)

35.2 million followers on facebook
24.2 million followers on twitter
11.3 million followers on instagram

You're welcome.

Never heard of this guy, but I was actually watching this embedded a little while ago & my Indian friend was in the next room, and I was like 'hey, have you ever heard of this Indian action star, this fighter says he is a big deal...' and before I could finish, my friend goes, 'Salman Khan'?

Cyborg gets a headbutt by Gabi and laughs... The Amazonian woman acts hurt. She is a badass.

His house looks nice. Thats nothing unusual. Joanna as UFC champ had volkswagen golf. He will get sweet 400k then you might see nice car
I remember not long ago Ronda auctioned her Honda Accord on ebay.

Last edited:
Back