Do you guys think DC will have toruble making weight?

TheTravelApprentice

Jon Jones, get your shit toget-
Banned
Reaction score
Fact of the matter is DC is old with a history of bad weight cuts. (In wrestling, not mma). Kidney function, contrary to popular belief, does not improve with age. In his last fight, he was over a pound over. For a championship fight, that's a lot. Personally, I think if he does make weight, it'll be the hardest weight cut of his life and severely hamper his performance. What say you?

Fear is a great appetite suppressant = dc will make weight easily

He's all about that cake and chicken, whatd'ya expect.

Depends on if Jones' camp sends popeyes to his hotel room before the weigh in

Popeyes has been having great deals. I fear for DC on the scale

Depends on if Jones' camp sends popeyes to his hotel room before the weigh in
Classic Hendo

daniel-cormier-popeyes-banner.jpg

He's been desperately yearning for the chance to face Jones again, I have a difficult time imagining him showing up overweight.

He might need a bigger towel with handgrips this time.

True story, popeyes just opened in Durham earlier this year (or late last year)

Lines around the block for like a month

Brave it though, it's on the good side
Dude tell me about it, that's why I don't go to the IHOP near there anymore. Every time I would go, there'd be a long ass line by that shit. And almost always a cop car.

Dude tell me about it, that's why I don't go to the IHOP near there anymore. Every time I would go, there'd be a long ass line by that shit. And almost always a cop car.
That Ihop has takeout though
<seedat>
Call it in, take my dog to the vet over at the Petsmart, feast on Pancakes in the car while I wait

I think it'll be one of, if not his toughest weight cut, but he'll make on the first shot. This is too big of a fight for him and I see him doing everything in his power and leaving nothing to chance to make weight. Will it hurt his performance? Probably but honestly I don't think it matters anyway. Jones smashes him within 3 rounds.

He looked gaunt when they done that interview at the weekend - but that's most likely because he can't be 7% (?) above the 205 limit at the start of the week because of the Californian Commission ruling.

Press conference is on tomorrow, so he'll have dropped some lbs since Saturday and should be more noticeable.

TS, you're quick as fuck with that avatar.

Still
<{clintugh}>
though

Back