Rousey needs a vacay ...on Bellator Island full of new victims

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If y'all don't like rematches, how about a change of scenery before an official retirement? Then go pop some babies out with TB.

From one of the biggest athletes in the world (I don't even like Ronda, but in her prime she was HUGE), to Bellator? Nah. It ain't happening.

Rousey vs. Pena is a match I'd watch though. Pena wouldn't mind building that fight up either.

Ronda ain't ever coming back though.

From one of the biggest athletes in the world (I don't even like Ronda, but in her prime she was HUGE), to Bellator? Nah. It ain't happening.

Rousey vs. Pena is a match I'd watch though. Pena wouldn't mind building that fight up either.

Ronda ain't ever coming back though.

No one seems to care what her CV is. She's just a repeat loser. Her only opportunity is at Bellator Island

The DNB is already on permanent vacay. She's never going to work again.

What is her UFC contract status? If she has any fights left I'm sure Dana would never let her go to Bellator.

She's a multi millionaire, her life is a vacation. I cant think of a reason she should bum it in Bellator.

The DNB is already on permanent vacay. She's never going to work again.
All of that money and yet, she will still have ugly and stupid kids. Hopefully they will at least have some manners and decency.

Another thread about Ronda ?!?

Just leave Ronda alone, she's done with fighting.

but in her prime she was HUGE.

Huge how? It was all hype. Her prime lasted less than 2 years and she beat practically nobody. As soon as the competition saw there was money to be made in WMMA, they came and destroyed her.

All of that money and yet, she will still have ugly and stupid kids. Hopefully they will at least have some manners and decency.
I just find it funny that she said hey body wasn't meant to be on it's back for a rich guy

But

She had to live on to have Browne's kids.

She's a walking contradiction.

Huge how? It was all hype. Her prime lasted less than 2 years and she beat practically nobody. As soon as the competition saw there was money to be made in WMMA, they came and destroyed her.
Popularity

Ms Travis Browne will never fight again, outside of her home life.

Back