IF YOU COULD ONLY CHOOSE 1..

I can't chose

And I think McG Vs May Will be boring

They got me

MayMac and it's not even close.

I've already seen Jones vs DC and it was underwhelming.

Not sure if this is a serious question, but just in case it is the correct answer is 214.

I'm not a huge boxing fan so while MayMac excites me I don't care about anything else on the card where I can watch 214 and be entertained top to bottom.

Thankfully I don't have to choose. Hypothetically? 214. EASY

214, I guess Id rather see Mcgregor Floyd more than any individual fight, but just barely. The title matches on 214 are almost just as appealing as Conor/Floyd on their own.

Conor Floyd is going to be something else though, it really is

Judging it strictly on the fights, 214 easily, but the spectacle and social aspect of Mayweather vs McGregor is going to be ridiculous.

UFC 214 or Mayweather vs McGregor?
The Fight of The Century May vs Mac.

That fight will change combat sports. By the slightest chance that McGregor wins, I think he will destroy the UFC as we know it.

I wanted to make a thread with the alternative perspective that a McGregor win will destroy the UFC, because it will push the bar so high for other fighters, they would have to be weak pussies to not demand more from the UFC.

An unlikely McGregor victory will actually bring MMA closer to the Ali Act and put an end to this "league" style of promotion.

You can't make all that money being in charge of your talent, and then go back down to being somebody's bitch, fighting when he tells you, with whom he tells you and getting paid at his discretion. It wouldn't make sense.

This one reason why I hope McGregor uses his slight chance and wins. I hate the politics of the UFC, and I want them to change. The current fighters are too weak to fight for a fair deal, but an unlikely McGregor win could light a fire in their asses.

May vs Mac is a more important fight for the history of combat sport. It is bigger than UFC vs Boxing or whatever nonsense hardcore MMA fans love to believe.

If you answer isn't 214 you need to get off McNugget's nuts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back