Only A Freak Accident Or Referee Screw Up Will Save Daniel Cormier

Mikey Palangio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have heard half of the conference call for UFC214, and Jon Jones is talking that shit. The confidence and swag is through the roof.

He is saying everything that I believe will happen in the fight. The first fight was easy work, and DC was mentally broken, this time Jon Jones needs to go further and smash his body and take his soul.

Daniel Cormier is getting smashed on Saturday. Jon Jones sees the victory, while DC is doubting himself.

Please, Just Bleed God, let this fight happen.

DC will win by decision. The first Jones loss lit a fire under him and he has come back stronger. His victories over Gus and Rumble really say a lot.

Whenever there's a random bum fighting a much better fighter, Sherdog is all like "well, hey, it's a fight, anything can happen, everyone's got a puncher's chance, yadda yadda".

When it comes to Daniel Cormier though, a fantastic fighter, dominant in two weight classes... then there's no chance and he's dead already, might as well not even enter the cage.

Jesus.

DC will win by decision. The first Jones loss lit a fire under him and he has come back stronger. His victories over Gus and Rumble really say a lot.
Gus runs away and Rumble quits.

Did you hear the phone conference? Jon Jones' confidence is threw the roof. He is ready for war, while Daniel Cormier sounds shaky.

If Jon Jones performs like he is talking, boy, DC is in a world of trouble (we know he is capable of it). DC hasn't improved and he is much older.

new eye poke rules so Jones can lose by DQ easily

Whenever there's a random bum fighting a much better fighter, Sherdog is all like "well, hey, it's a fight, anything can happen, everyone's got a puncher's chance, yadda yadda".

When it comes to Daniel Cormier though, a fantastic fighter, dominant in two weight classes... then there's no chance and he's dead already, might as well not even enter the cage.

Jesus.
(1) Because we have the first fight. (2) DC hasn't KO'd Top LHW, so he doesn't have history of KO's.

I don't care what the mob thinks, I have never made threads saying non-KO artists' have a puncher's chance. The only puncher's chance thread I have made was with Conor McGregor.

I am smarter than the average Sherdog poster. I watch the tape, listen to the fighters, and make a prediction. But it is just a belief, because I know fighters say a lot of shit, and when that cage closes, and they feel their opponent, sometimes they break and don't back up their shit.

However, Jon Jones has convinced me that he will dominate DC better than the first fight. I re-watched the first fight. He broke DC mentally, and Jon knows and mentioned it in the phone conference. He knows he broke DC.

I made a thread of about re-watching Jones vs Cormier II, and everything that I said in that thread, Jon Jones was saying in the phone conference.

That is what is making me even more confident that he will smash DC. He broke DC, and it is on tape. All you have to do is stop being a DC fan, and rewatch the first fight. By the end of Round 3, DC couldn't hold his head high, and all he was doing was "trying." He was a broken fighter.

The fight was not close. DC moved forward, but did nothing but gas himself in the process. Jon Jones talks about this in the phone conference, and I mentioned it in my thread.

We see the truth. If both fighters perform to the best of their abilities, DC will get smashed this time. Jones could finish him.

I really hope DC smashes Jones, just so this fucking place melts down.
The DC fans have been saying he has a good shot to beat Jones, but the vast majority of Jones fans are saying DC has zero chance to beat Jones, and that he is going to get destroyed. Jones hasn't stopped a fight in over 4 years and that was against an old MW.

(1) Because we have the first fight. (2) DC hasn't KO'd Top LHW, so he doesn't have history of KO's.

I don't care what the mob thinks, I have never made threads saying non-KO artists' have a puncher's chance. The only puncher's chance thread I have made was with Conor McGregor.

I am smarter than the average Sherdog poster. I watch the tape, listen to the fighters, and make a prediction. But it is just a belief, because I know fighters say a lot of shit, and when that cage closes, and they feel their opponent, sometimes they break and don't back up their shit.

However, Jon Jones has convinced me that he will dominate DC better than the first fight. I re-watched the first fight. He broke DC mentally, and Jon knows and mentioned it in the phone conference. He knows he broke DC.

<mma4>

Jesus.

This.

Jesus.
This.
<36>

Back