Prime Mike Tyson vs Prime Mark Hunt in the UFC

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Prime Mike Tyson (240 pds) vs a Prime Mark Hunt (260 pds) in an MMA match inside the UFC octagon.

My take: This fight I feel would be one hell of a stand up fight even though being an "MMA" fight Mark Hunt on paper would likely be the favorite. Mark Hunt has never won a fight by submission or attempted any such move. We know Hunt prefers to give the fans what they want and keep the fight on the feet unlikely seeing any takedowns. Mike Tyson the most feared ferocious boxer of our time had power like no other. We have seen the Super Samoan take MMA strikers best shots over the years and still stand. Could he take Tysons power? Could Tyson take Mark Hunts walk off knockout punching power?

WHO WINS?

Tyson would sleep him

Tyson.
Hunt got knocked out cold by what's that boy's name, Melvin Manhoef, who was like 100 lbs lighter than him.

Prime Tyson is 100x faster than prime Hunt with arguably more power. Tyson by brutal KO.

Mark Hunt by spinning kick

giphy.gif

Prime Mike Tyson (240 pds) vs a Prime Mark Hunt (260 pds) in an MMA match inside the UFC octagon.

My take: This fight I feel would be one hell of a stand up fight even though being an "MMA" fight Mark Hunt on paper would likely be the favorite. Mark Hunt has never won a fight by submission or attempted any such move. We know Hunt prefers to give the fans what they want and keep the fight on the feet unlikely seeing any takedowns. Mike Tyson the most feared ferocious boxer of our time had power like no other. We have seen the Super Samoan take MMA strikers best shots over the years and still stand. Could he take Tysons power? Could Tyson take Mark Hunts walk off knockout punching power?

WHO WINS?

Tyson by body shots in the first minute of the first round...

This would be a horrible, horrible, beat down. You can call it MMA, but it would be a boxing match and Hunt isn't even close to the level Tyson was.

Hunt have some serious leg kicks when he wants, so lets say he can avoid being koed, Tyson can't handle a couple of those

Tyson lays into Hunt's belly with vicious body shots and is promptly kicked in the leg throwing his game plan off. Tough fight for Tyson but winnable if he adapts on the fly lol.

Hunt has taken down really good grapplers in MMA and controlled them... He would bulldoze Mike on his butt and keep him there until he gets a TKO.

Fight wouldn't take place cause Tyson pops for steroids.

Back