DC to HW if he beats JBJ?

ruberked

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Major hypothetical of course, but should DC go right after the HW belt if he decisively beats JBJ instead of pursuing a rubber match?

Part of me thinks DC should go for it and not risk Cain getting the belt back before he has chance. And then he can drop back down and finish the rubber match.

The other part of me thinks there might be more money in the JBJ rubber match tho.

If he moved straight up into a superfight with Stipe, won the belt, maybe defended once and retired, he would literally be a Legend.

It would be awesome. But who would Jon fight at LHW then?

If Cain is even thinking about sneezing in the direction of a HW return contract then DC ain't doing it

In a world of magic and dragons, then I'd be interested in seeing him fight for the HW crown.

But this is reality. Jons is going to fuck his bitch.

There's a chance he goes to HW regardless after the fight. If he won, a fight with Stipe could be pretty big.

In a world of magic and dragons, then I'd be interested in seeing him fight for the HW crown.

But this is reality. Jons is going to fuck his bitch.

Ha...I'm rooting for DC but know its a stretch. Would be pretty story book tho!

I hope so. Thought he was better at heavy anyway. No weight cut and ragdolls almost all with ease. Might even give Stipe a beating.

I'm 99% sure he will retire if he beats JJ

If DC loses to Jon and went up to HW to win the belt, what does that do for Jon Jones legacy and DC's legacy?

Regardless of how, if DC beats Jones the money then would be at the rubbermatch.

So all odds are that the rubbermatch would happen asap. I heard Uncle Dana likes money.

It will just be so odd if he loses to Jones then moves up to HW and rules that divison. What does that say about weight classes and the notion that heavier = better ?

It will just be so odd if he loses to Jones then moves up to HW and rules that divison. What does that say about weight classes and the notion that heavier = better ?

It would say that HW Cormier is better than LHW Cormier and that Jones is scared to fight big guys.

Back