Now that whittaker is injured, GSP is hopeful to fight Bisping in November...

Please don't make a clickbait title announcing a fight when it's just one fighter wanting/asking for a fight.

I'm fine with it.

No Robbie.

Yoel Lost

Jacare Lost

Cockhold fighting a nobody

Weidman not deserving yet (according to him though, he's the uncrowned champ still <45><45>)

No more Mousasi.

This has been the plan, all along.

Let's quit fuckin around, and sign the thing.

giphy.gif

Please don't make a clickbait title announcing a fight when it's just one fighter wanting/asking for a fight.

Both of them want it.. and Dana is considering it hard, is the public out cry of the hardcore fans enough to stop him from doing this again we shall find out.

I have a feeling no one really gives a shit about us the hardcore fans they are always after the casuals were the goofs already in the pocket sadly.

This has been the plan, all along.

Let's quit fuckin around, and sign the thing.

giphy.gif

How do you feel he never went vs the real super fight vs Anderson but he keeps pushing for this safe, easy fight to get the MW belt ? do you have any problem with that or what are you thinking ? try to take the fanboy approach out of it for a second.

I have a feeling no one really gives a shit about us the hardcore fans they are always after the casuals were the goofs already in the pocket sadly.
Sad but true, bud. GSP would sell much bigger than Whittaker, sad to say, so I could see it happening, but to quote Dana we'll see what happens.

I'm fine with it.

No Robbie.

Yoel Lost

Jacare Lost

Cockhold fighting a nobody

Weidman not deserving yet (according to him though, he's the uncrowned champ still <45><45>)

No more Mousasi.

That pretty much sums it up. It doesn't make anything worse than it is now and everything should sort itself out when Whittaker is fit again so he can beat GSP or Bisping or fight Rockhold or Weidman for a vacant belt if GSP wins and retires again.

How do you feel he never went vs the real super fight vs Anderson but he keeps pushing for this safe, easy fight to get the MW belt ? do you have any problem with that or what are you thinking ? try to take the fanboy approach out of it for a second.

Buddeh...

I've seen every bit of bullshit GSP haters have spewn on here for almost a decade.

Just stop !

Because I predicted about a year ago. GSP beats Bisping. The first defence being Silva. Is that out of the realm of possibility? Cry some more.

You can't EVER put down GSP for not moving up. Without doing it to pretty much EVERY CHAMP EVER.

You fuckin kids, with MMATH as your basis for predictions, and thought.

Buddeh...

I've seen every bit of bullshit GSP haters have spewn on here for almost a decade.

Just stop !

Because I predicted about a year ago. GSP beats Bisping. The first defence being Silva. Is that out of the realm of possibility? Cry some more.

You can't EVER put down GSP for not moving up. Without doing it to pretty much EVERY CHAMP EVER.

This guy did it, and fearlessly at that:
(7 fights vs Top 10 WW)
bj-penn.jpg

Sad but true, bud. GSP would sell much bigger than Whittaker, sad to say, so I could see it happening, but to quote Dana we'll see what happens.

If they really wanna have a fight and Robert can't then just pick the next contender that is able.. Romero, Luke, Jacare, Chris in NY will be good.

What pisses me off is that we are rushing Maia so we have the option of the WW champ vs GSP in MSG. Why the heck are we rushing Maia if there is no damn reason for it if they still wanna do the bullshit fight so that Bisping can get payed and GSP can collect a second division belt for his mighty legacy.

All this because Bisping now GSP is adding more to the already shit show.. if he wanted money that bad Bisping should have face Chris back at UFC 205 for crying out loud not screw around at UFC 204 with the old man that kicked his ass.

Give it to Anderson. After he starches Bisping with we get the long awaited GSP fight.

Buddeh...

Just stop !

Hey answer the question don't spin bullshit do you like a hardcore fan of his have any damn shame for him and the situation ?

If they really wanna have a fight and Robert can't then just pick the next contender that is able.. Romero, Luke, Jacare, Chris in NY will be good.
I'm still not sure what to think about these interim belts. I'm a hardliner - interim belts should only be awarded when a champ is unable to defend the belt but can come back within a year and a half or so. Any longer, and the champ should be stripped.

Meanwhile, when an interim champ can't fight to unify their belt, and the champ needs to take a fight against another contender, the interim should be stripped. There's no point to it otherwise, and I'm saying that despite being happy Whittaker won the belt.

Might as well have Bisping vs GSP now.

There is no other clear contender if Whittaker is out until 2018.

Rockhold: year layoff coming off a loss, fighting non top 5 fighter
Weidman: coming off 3 losses in a row, just beat a non top 5 fighter
Romero: Just lost to Whittaker, no fight scheduled
Jacare: Coming off loss to Whittaker, no fight scheduled

UFC 217 in Madison Square Garden, New York seems to be the best. Close to Canada and UK fans can fly over as well. Event is scheduled on 4th of November, so GSP and Bisping will both be ready to go by then.

GSP and Bisping desperate for each other. Pathetic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back