When Woodley knocks human backpack into next week

wRdnP5C.png
Woodley gonna run like its wonderboy again, no way that guy taking chances. run runny run run, WATCH. FOR FREE

He is basically top 5 ww of all time, if he beats Maia he is number 3.

Your post has been reported. Subtle undertones of racism have been detected.

Is he going to became one of the best welterweighs of all time?
Not of all time, but it will be a hell of a feather in his cap. Platinum is still gonna take his title tho, just a matter of time.

When Maia sleeps him till he kishes his shorts, we can all move on from his illusions of grandeur.

If he beats Maia in entertaining fashion then he's definitely cementing himself amongst the best welterweights.

However if he comes in all hesitant again like his past couple he's gonna get a lot of hate

Do you think MMA has only been around for 2 years?

5 all time? Get real
Which guys have a way better resume than him? GSP and Matt Hughes are the only long time champs in the UFC.

Semtex, Kos, Kelvin, Condit, Lawler, WB x1,5 and Maia will prolly get you in the top 5. Top 3 at WW's tough though.

Which guys have a way better resume than him? GSP and Matt Hughes are the only long time champs in the UFC.
Can't be Robbie Lawler. He robbed Condit.

But it will be really hard for anyone to pass either Hughes or GSP.

I
how is he top 5 WW of all time?
Refer to my earlier post. Tell me which guys have a better resume. Except Hughes and GSP, no one has been a longtime champ. Woodley has beaten Condit, Lawler Wonderboy twice (imo), Kos and Kim. Shields and Fitch have great resumes as well, but champ status gives a lot in terms of legacy.

you know, going over Maia's record since moving to WW, I'd say Maia has the better record. They both lost to the same people, but Maia has a way longer win streak and finished most of his opposition. Woodley's last two fights were a draw, that could be argued either way, and a decision that again could have been argued either way.

I

Refer to my earlier post. Tell me which guys have a better resume. Except Hughes and GSP, no one has been a longtime champ. Woodley has beaten Condit, Lawler Wonderboy twice (imo), Kos and Kim. Shields and Fitch have great resumes as well, but champ status gives a lot in terms of legacy.
right on, imo Wonderboy beat Woodley twice. Both fights could have been argued either way depending on how you want to score it.

Top 5 all time ww for now is

George
My boi Jake Sheilds
My other boi Jon Fitch
Diaz
Hughes

Then you have

Woodley
Rory
Condit
Lawler
Hendrick

No, I don't see how maia wins this fight though. I don't think he's getting Woodley down.

No. He's lost to Marquardt, Shields and Rory. He's had two close, uninspiring title defenses against Wonderboy. He's nowhere near GSP territory yet. Even though GSP had a bunch of decision wins, they were almost all dominant UD wins.

Back