Safe to say less than 10% of fans cheering for Woodley?

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Maia is probably the nicest guy in MMA. He's been around forever and worked his way back into a title shot. It would be great to see him win.

Woodley in the other hand is pretty annoying and not really likable.

Does the champion really have much fan support here? I doubt he does.

Less than 0,2%
maxresdefault.jpg

Racist.

He has 99 percent of people backing him.

Woodley has fans. Sherdog is a microcosm of moronity.

And for the record, Woodly will win this very easily. So live it up while you can.

Woodley winning is better for WW but Maia's like the nicest dude ever so yeah

I'm cheering for Woodley. I love Maia, but I like Woodley almost as much and I like his style.

Maia's my boy, but Tyron is probably too good.

I HOPE, since Maia is a previous MM that he'll have some size on Woodley and can take him down but Woodely is such a good wrestler, hard to see it happening.

I will root for him..

And if Woodley wins, I will scream "Where's your jiu jitsu now, playboy?"

Can't wait

I feel bad about how much Woodley gets ripped on around here, so I would like to see him do well.

On the other hand I'm pretty sure Maia is hanging it up after this fight, so this would be a pretty epic way to go out for him. And as stated already, he's a classy competitor, which I always like to see win.

I think I'm slightly pulling for Maia, but I'm cool with Woodley winning as well. Having said that, if I were a betting man, my money would be on Woodley.

Not a big fan of Maia's fights, I'd be happy for him if he won but it'd be a disaster for the division.

It's honestly probably alot higher than that. It's not like Woodley is a complete douche bag.

Before he attained the belt he was much more amiable. I think his SCHTICK was the race card. Get paid... That's all that matters now.

I don't like Woodley. But, seeing the polar shift. I'm not 100% sure he's the racist fuck he comes off as.

Still not likable, though.

Woodley fan right here.

And a Maia fan actually but rooting for Woodley just to see the butthurtness of the majority of sherdog after he wins.

I actually like Woodley, but I can't not cheer for Maia since his drop to WW. The Condit match was the most conflicted I've been

i dont care how nice maia is or how much i dislike twood. backpack as a champion is a disaster for mma.

Back