Jose Aldo Praises Max Holloway, Looks For November Return

• Thread starter Deleted member 460645
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 460645

http://www.flocombat.com/article/59347-jose-aldo-praises-max-holloway-looks-for-november-return

For those that don't wish to click the link and just want to know what Aldo said, I'll put his statements under this.

"The sport is about winning, and the positive result doesn't always come in. It's part [of it]. Now I'm thinking of fighting again. I don't know the future, but I'm opening this new store. That's worth a lot."

"He is the true champion, he has his first defense to do," Aldo said. "McGregor has never been a champion of anything. He has won the championship and then has left. A true champion has to defend [the belt]. I'm happy that Holloway is the champion. He's a good guy who did it because he deserves to be where he is."

Aldo is right. Also, if Conor rematches Aldo, I'll be AMAZED.

Conor defended his belt he won against mendes when he fought aldo

Aldo is broken. Conor absolutely ruined him physically and mentally. Sad to see.

Jose Aldo is still my boy! The GOAT will be back

Aldo's always been a classy guy... Conor just happens to be good at bringing out the worse in people- which plays right into Conor's gameplan.

I don't like it, but I can't hate on it - it works for him

Does unifying an interim and championship belt count as a defense? It doesn't to me. Holloway hasn't defended and neither did Conor.

Conor defended his belt he won against mendes when he fought aldo

Yep. Technically he never defended but I still count it as 1 defense since Aldo was champion and Mendes #1 contender. He also moved up and knocked out the LW champion Alvarez easily, so I would compare Conor to other champions that have defended 2 times.

Yep. Technically he never defended but I still count it as 1 defense since Aldo was champion and Mendes #1 contender. He also moved up and knocked out the LW champion Alvarez easily, so I would compare Conor to other champions that have defended 2 times.
Remember before the eddie fight everyone was like eddies a bigger frankie conors in trouble haha good times .

The arguably 1-5 Eddie Sanchez LOL

Connie knew he was taking a maternity leave prior to UFC 206. The original scheduled fight was Eddie vs Khabib, but Connie chose the path of least resistance and cut in line for the EASIEST LW title fight in UFC history. He would've NEVER thought about a title fight against Khabib.

UFC paves the way for their top draws. (See Brock and Honda for further reference)

Remember before the eddie fight everyone was like eddies a bigger frankie conors in trouble haha good times .

lol that's complete nonsense.

The ONLY people who thought Eddie Sanchez had a chance were new fans who over subscribe to Countdown shows...

Even I knew Connie would DUST Eddie Sanchez.

<seedat>

aldo has serious brain damage
won the belt
650x366

defended the belt
Conor-McGregor-Jose-Aldo-2-747504.jpg

more belt
13ufcblog53-master675-v2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The arguably 1-5 Eddie Sanchez LOL

Connie knew he was taking a maternity leave prior to UFC 206. The original scheduled fight was Eddie vs Khabib, but Connie chose the path of least resistance and cut in line for the EASIEST LW title fight in UFC history. He would've NEVER thought about a title fight against Khabib.

UFC paves the way for their top draws. (See Brock and Honda for further reference)

Eddie Sanchez?

How many champions do you see moving up and facing the most dominant wrestler in the division above?

Back