Anyone else notice the double standard?

sharkmandude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Jones gets more shit for "ratting out" kids as a teenager than Gus gets for beating up random citizens(women too) as an 18 year old? Hmmmm seems fishy

giphy.gif

because he snitches on people for smoking weed while he mows down pregnant moms on cocaine

I think he gets more shit for crashing into pregnant women. And failing drug tests.

Snitches get stitches and Thugs get Hugs....

What Gus did is sick. JBJ was spitting all this Christian nonsense while being scum. And he continues to behave like a selfish degenerate. Gus isn't doing that shit for a decade. JBJ isn't done.

What Gus did is sick. JBJ was spitting all this Christian nonsense while being scum. And he continues to behave like a selfish degenerate. Gus isn't doing that shit for a decade. JBJ isn't done.
jones hasnt done anything in over 2 years

Gus is reformed.

Jones went from ratting on people for smoking weed and bragging about it to smoking weed flat out

He said he's not going to be the kind of champion that you will hear about getting caught up in drugs and crime to snorting coke like a Dyson Hoover on its last legs and getting DUIs with blonde sluts to hitting and running on a pregnant woman.

One guy righted his wrongs. The other guy went from a self righteous tit to a walking contradiction

Jones gets more shit for "ratting out" kids as a teenager than Gus gets for beating up random citizens(women too) as an 18 year old? Hmmmm seems fishy

When in doubt the default assumption should ALWAYS be racism's

Lol jones gets shit for his adult activities (hit and run, multiple dui, etc)

I've never heard of this teenage stuff you refer to

Also 18 is teen too

and teenager

So both were teens and one is reformed, the other has a history of shitty-dangerous decisions into his twenties

I think you know which is worse
yeah gus. jones got in an accident. gus purposely beat and robbed people

I've legitimately never heard of Gus having a sketchy past until this very moment. That probably has something to do with it.

Gus changed. Jones is still a shit person.

AJ also had his fair share of issues, but AJ also changed and is generally liked by the public.

GSP was considered boring and not many wanted to watch him.

Maia offers less than half of his ability and people are begging for him to be champ.

Room full of idiots for sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back