It Seems Like According To Hardcore MMA fans

Mikey Palangio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If your UFC ranking is number 7, that means you shouldn't call out the number 1 contender, but instead you should fight a journeyman who gets KO'd every other fight to improve your rank number.

HAHAHA

How accurate are these numbers for even you so called hardcore MMA fans to believe fights shouldn't be made because a fighter has a 1 or even a "C" next to his name, and the other has a lower number next to his?

It is seems like ignorance to me. You just want to believe some imaginary bullshit, instead of actually experiencing the moment of truth.

What kind of mind says, "Kevin Lee and Khabib doesn't make sense, because Kevin Lee has this number next to his name, and Khabib has that number next to his name, so that means Khabib beats Kevin, and the fight shouldn't be made."

Yeah, that's your BELIEF, but we don't KNOW shit until the fight happens. That is why people compete. Not to believe "I am better than you," but to know "I am better than you."

Stop with the nonsense. Hardcore MMA fanaticism will ruin the sport faster than WME/IMG with this type of mentality.

NOm3_f-maxage-0.gif

Part of the problem is the lack of depth in MMA which means the top 5 are usually much better than the rest.

Part of the problem is the lack of depth in MMA which means the top 5 are usually much better than the rest.
How do we know this if the fight doesn't happen?

My logic is simple. Every number has to defend that position or the number means nothing. The champ has to defend that "C" next to his name. The number 1 has to defend that 1 next to his and so on and so forth.

It is weird that hardcore MMA fans will call you a "duck" for not wanting a fight with somebody who is not even in your division, but they will help their favorite fighter duck fighters in his division, because he has a better number next to his name.

If it is the champs duty to defend his title, then it is the duty of every ranked fighter to defend that rank.

My logic is simple. Every number has to defend that position or the number means nothing. The champ has to defend that "C" next to his name. The number 1 has to defend that 1 next to his and so on and so forth.

Either you're insane or you're explaining it very poorly as that's pretty much what already happens.

Eventually WME will rank fighters based on call-in and online voting and fighters will be grouped into brackets.

If your UFC ranking is number 7, that means you shouldn't call out the number 1 contender, but instead you should fight a journeyman who gets KO'd every other fight to improve your rank number.

HAHAHA

How accurate are these numbers for even you so called hardcore MMA fans to believe fights shouldn't be made because a fighter has a 1 or even a "C" next to his name, and the other has a lower number next to his?

It is seems like ignorance to me. You just want to believe some imaginary bullshit, instead of actually experiencing the moment of truth.

What kind of mind says, "Kevin Lee and Khabib doesn't make sense, because Kevin Lee has this number next to his name, and Khabib has that number next to his name, so that means Khabib beats Kevin, and the fight shouldn't be made."

Yeah, that's your BELIEF, but we don't KNOW shit until the fight happens. That is why people compete. Not to believe "I am better than you," but to know "I am better than you."

Stop with the nonsense. Hardcore MMA fanaticism will ruin the sport faster than WME/IMG with this type of mentality.

Ban

Back