Promotion of 214

Texas

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
does anyone else feel like the promotion for 214 hasn't been pushed enough? most casuals I know didn't even realise it was this weekend! It's a massive event, really sellable and I genuinely feel like the ppv numbers may flop

Anyone else feel the same?

It's the same month the Mayweather vs. McGregor tour occurred... Of course they had to focus on that.

New owners - saving that money , skimping on Ads.

It's the same month the Mayweather vs. McGregor tour occurred... Of course they had to focus on that.
True, but outside of conor the jones dc fight is potentially the biggest fight the company can make and I just feel they've wasted it

No Jewish fighters on the card so WME doesn't care. Although they do have special snowflake Cyborg so they should at least be promoting her...

True, but outside of conor the jones dc fight is potentially the biggest fight the company can make and I just feel they've wasted it
Agreed.

They've really shot themselves in the foot.

They're just constantly pushing one fighter at the moment.

Sure the fighters have to promote themselves, but the organization has to push them too, but they're really failing to.

I kind of get what your saying. It feels like a million buyrate card that will get 500,000.

Back