Who's cheering for DC simply because Jones is a horrible person?

Who's cheering for DC simply because Jones is a horrible person?

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
It's not fighter bashing if it's true, Jones has no moral fibre/ his character is garbage and he runs from the scene every time he crashes his car / does cocaine and hides from drug testers under cages

I don't understand why people love this guy and have a hate on for DC who's genuenly a nice guy and eats chicken WTF

Let's talk about it

I don't hate Jones because did coke and hit a pregnant lady..

I hate him because he's an irky douche...

Who's cheering for jones because DC is a boring fighter?

What you mean horrible person? ITS fighting game, we need badass people in this business. If you want good persons go check for some babysitters. weeez

He may not be Jesus Gandhi but he's like a normal person type of good guy not like some people

That's only based on what he wants you to think. The guy threatened Cerrone for criticising his victory over Silva, also threatened to get his team mates to beat him up. Would "normal nice guy" guy do that?

What you mean horrible person? ITS fighting game, we need badass people in this business. If you want good persons go check for some babysitters. weeez

so all the horrible things Jones does vs being a baby sitter?

That's the line between good and evil?

That's only based on what he wants you to think. The guy threatened Cerrone for criticising his victory over Silva, also threatened to get his team mates to beat him up. Would normal nice guy guy do that?

Words hurt almost as bad as getting hit by cars, don't they?

I hate cocaine and the people involved in it. I also love Popeye's chicken so...

RwRRk9g.gif

It will be one more in the win column, one more above the mantle, and one more for the GOOD GUY.

What does what Jones does have to do with what DC does?

When you're comparing the awfulness of two guys, and Jones is one of the two guys

THAT'S WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT!!!!

Back