If DC wins..

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Where do you put him in terms of GOAT status?

Imo he would be the clear LHW GOAT, but where would you put him overall?

I'd have him at 3, under GSP and Anderson. Undefeated HW, best resume in LHW History, pretty undersized.

It depends on how he wins, and how strongly Jones comes back.

A thin decision against a sub-par Bones would not a GOAT make.

It depends on how he wins, and how strongly Jones comes back.

A thin decision against a sub-par Bones would not a GOAT make.
He would be sub-par because he wasn't on gear though, which would kind of nullify Jones prior wins.

While I agree he is clearly a great fighter, I don't think one win over Jones, 2 over Rumble and one over Gus is anywhere near enough to be considered the greatest ever at LHW

If he comes in and LNP's Jones, then he is put behind Chuck, as far as LHW GOAT.

I'd have him at 3, under GSP and Anderson. Undefeated HW, best resume in LHW History, pretty undersized.
qiev6.jpg

How could you put the LHW goat below MW fighters like Silva whom he trashed.

If DC wins he'll be the most most hated male fighter in Sherdog history. Nothing more, nothing less.

If he comes in and LNP's Jones, then he is put behind Chuck, as far as LHW GOAT.
I don't think he has any chance at out-wrestling Jones. He's too big. DCs only chance is to out strike him and dirty boxing.

qiev6.jpg

How could you put the LHW goat below MW fighters like Silva whom he trashed.
Because DC doesn't have an 8 year undefeated streak with the belt. P4P Silva is undeniably higher on the GOAT list than DC.

if he beats him now and in the rubber match he is the clearly the goat

If he beats JJ then beats him again in the trilogy fight, he's the GOAT. Nobody touches him.

Convo over.

If DC wins he'll be the most most hated male fighter in Sherdog history. Nothing more, nothing less.
Never understood the hate. Dude is all class and always brings good fights. Only boring fight he's ever had is Silva, which is understandable considering he took on the greatest striker to ever live on a couple days notice.

Irrelevant fucking question. What if Trump would of won...
Oh wait a sec

Never understood the hate. Dude is all class and always brings good fights. Only boring fight he's ever had is Silva, which is understandable considering he took on the greatest striker to ever live on a couple days notice.

Welcome to the 21st century, where good people are horrible and sociopaths are great. Everything is perceived completely opposite of what it really is. But more and more people are finally waking up to the truth and things are about to change soon enough.

Welcome to the 21st century, where good people are horrible and sociopaths are great. Everything is perceived completely opposite of what it really is. But more and more people are finally waking up to the truth and things are about to change soon enough.

jones is off the goat list due to peds. its tough. if cormier wins and beats usada jones. goat for sure

Think he would be ahead of both. Anderson bc he beat him. Cormier' s wrestling would have produced same result regardless of age at time of fight.

Ahead of GSP only bc he has a better chin and DC only loss would have * due to Jones drug test.

Bias DC fan...

I don't think he has any chance at out-wrestling Jones. He's too big. DCs only chance is to out strike him and dirty boxing.
DC used to fight at heavyweight against fighters bigger than Jones and was ragdolling them, lol.

Problem was, none of them were using that dirty eye poking tactic the way Jones was in the first fight.

He's too big to outwrestle Jones? Well too slow and not skilled enough would be more correct.

Back