Is Woodly Focused on this fight?

ApplesVild

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Watching Champ Camp and her has brought his whole family, like five kids, and even his loud mouth mother along for the camp. How can he have full focus on his training if he's also spending half his time being dad and pushing a baby around?

Seems like it would be a big distraction.

He´s more focused than ever, I´d say. The winner will fight GSP in the end of the year for the biggest ppv of their lives.

Who the fuck has 5 kids for fucks sake

006_Tyron_Woodley.0.0.jpg

He's a lil dysfunctional, dont you know?

Woodley will get that win easily, Demian is too old :/ . Im only waiting for Nick Diaz to come from retirement ,.

Having 5 kids crawl all over you is the perfect training for fighting MAIA

I don't think he is. But, I'm not in his head. So, I can't answer for sure.

But, I know that overlooking anybody is dangerous. Especially, someone that is top notch at the submission game.

I think Maia can easily win this. But, Woodley is no joke. He has the power to put a person to sleep.

Should be a chess match. And, I hope there is no controversy.

Watching Champ Camp and her has brought his whole family, like five kids, and even his loud mouth mother along for the camp. How can he have full focus on his training if he's also spending half his time being dad and pushing a baby around?

Seems like it would be a big distraction.

so hes wrestling with ben askren and you think he isnt focussed

maybe he should stop taking shits, sleeping and eating as well, so that he can literally train 24 hours of every day? sound strategy

Yeah okay, I'm wrong, looking after five kids while training for a championship fight is standard practice. Shut it you goofy bald fuck.

Yeah okay, I'm wrong, looking after five kids while training for a championship fight is standard practice. Shut it you goofy bald fuck.

Most of that video was him sweating his ass off and training like a lunatic. Your thread is extremely weak, i can only guess at the amount of kids that you had distracting you

Most of that video was him sweating his ass off and training like a lunatic. Your thread is extremely weak, i can only guess at the amount of kids that you had distracting you

My thread is a popular and beautiful work of art.

Back