Jon Jones admits PED accusations are getting to him: Don’t crush my image to look like the good guy

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“This whole thing has become an attack on Jon Jones’ character,” Jones said. “I think that he deserves respect because he is a good guy. But you don’t have to s—t on other people to try to make yourself seem that much better, Daniel.

“We see that you’re a good person. We see that you’re a great husband, father, wrestling coach, team captain. I admire a lot of things about you. You’re a f—king great dude, but you don’t got to f—king try to convince the world that I did steroids, bro,” he said. “Just f—king look yourself in the mirror and say, ‘goddamnit, he’s younger than me, he’s athletic, he beat my ass, and he’s going to do it again.’ Don’t f—king try to crush somebody else’s image to make yourself seem more mighty. You’re already a f—king good dude.”

“This is the first time I’ve competed against someone who is literally just fighting to prove that I’m a bad guy. F—k it, call me the bad guy. I’m not fighting to be the good guy. I’ve never had anyone just attack — I mean, look at those interviews, it’s always the same s—t. Now he’s trying to freaking convince the world that I did steroids.

“That actually gets to me a little bit, because I think deep down this motherf—ker knows that I wouldn’t do steroids. Come on now, come on now. Being the youngest champion — you mean to tell me I’m smart enough to outsmart f—king USADA and f—king the Nevada Athletic Commission for 10 years, but I failed a cocaine test? I’m a mastermind steroid user that beat all these guys, for 10 years? He knows in his heart that I didn’t do steroids.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/platfor...dont-crush-my-image-to-look-like-good-guy-mma

url

The guy gets caught doing coke, drives into a pregnant woman and runs off, only to come back to pick up his pot and some money, and tests positive for a masking agent. I think he really doesn't need DC to make him look like a bad guy.

In the early morning of May 19, 2012, Jones drove his Bentley Continental GT into a pole in Binghamton, New York. Jones was arrested for driving under the influence and was bailed out several hours later by his mother.[153] He pleaded guilty to DUI charges and ended up paying a $1,000 fine, installing ignition interlocks on all of his vehicles, had to complete a victims impact class, and had his drivers license suspended for six months.

On January 6, 2015, it was announced that Jones failed a drug test prior to UFC 182. He tested positive for benzoylecgonine, the primary metabolite of cocaine.

and said: "...I'm not a cocaine addict by any means or not even a frequent user. I just made a really dumb decision and got caught with my pants down in this whole situation

On April 27, 2015, it was confirmed by police in Albuquerque, New Mexico that Jones was being sought in connection with a hit-and-run early the previous morning. Jones was alleged to have run a red light and crashed his rental car in a collision involving two other vehicles. Jones allegedly fled the scene of the crash on foot, leaving an injured pregnant woman behind in another vehicle. The accident was witnessed by an off-duty police officer who identified the suspect as an African American man wearing a white shirt and dark pants, which he believed was Jones.[169][170] According to witnesses, the man described as Jones then returned to the scene to grab cash from the vehicle before fleeing again.

On July 8, 2016, a urine sample from Jones tested positive for two banned substances, prior to his scheduled championship bout with Daniel Cormier at UFC 200. The violation was from an out-of-competition sample collection on June 16, with subsequent testing of the B sample confirming the doping. As a result, Jones was forced to withdraw from the event to be replaced by former middleweight champion Anderson Silva.[182]

On July 18, 2016, the Nevada State Athletic Commission revealed Jones had tested positive for clomiphene, an anti-estrogenic substance, and letrozole, an aromatase inhibitor. These substances were found in the June 16 out-of-competition sample provided by Jones. Both drugs are on the World Anti-Doping Agency banned substances list and are described as "hormone and metabolic modulators."

Did he just refer to himself in the 3rd person?

The roids and coke got to him :D

I think it was more the fact that he got popped for steroids that makes people think he does steroids. Just a guess though.

Its the pattern of the liar. He's so good at lying and doing whatever he wants that he actually gets frustrated when he cant blatantly get away from cheating. He has a sense of ego that makes him feel he should be able to do anything without repercussion. He thought the dick thing would quiet everyone, just like he thought he could call himself a 'weed addict' and deflect the masses away from his coke problems. The MMA fan base is really really dumb, but not that dumb.

It's not the coke it's the clomid. Which you conveniently failed to mention.

f9e.gif

"This whole thing has become an attack on Jon Jones’ character,” Jones said.

Oh shit, he's speaking of himself in the third person. This dude is really into himself.

Its the pattern of the liar. He's so good at lying and doing whatever he wants that he actually gets frustrated when he cant blatantly get away from cheating. He has a sense of ego that makes him feel he should be able to do anything without repercussion. He thought the dick thing would quiet everyone, just like he thought he could talk about his weed habit and deflect away from his coke problems. The MMA fan base is really really dumb, but not that dumb.

<[analyzed}>

In the early morning of May 19, 2012, Jones drove his Bentley Continental GT into a pole in Binghamton, New York. Jones was arrested for driving under the influence and was bailed out several hours later by his mother.[153] He pleaded guilty to DUI charges and ended up paying a $1,000 fine, installing ignition interlocks on all of his vehicles, had to complete a victims impact class, and had his drivers license suspended for six months.

On January 6, 2015, it was announced that Jones failed a drug test prior to UFC 182. He tested positive for benzoylecgonine, the primary metabolite of cocaine.

and said: "...I'm not a cocaine addict by any means or not even a frequent user. I just made a really dumb decision and got caught with my pants down in this whole situation

On April 27, 2015, it was confirmed by police in Albuquerque, New Mexico that Jones was being sought in connection with a hit-and-run early the previous morning. Jones was alleged to have run a red light and crashed his rental car in a collision involving two other vehicles. Jones allegedly fled the scene of the crash on foot, leaving an injured pregnant woman behind in another vehicle. The accident was witnessed by an off-duty police officer who identified the suspect as an African American man wearing a white shirt and dark pants, which he believed was Jones.[169][170] According to witnesses, the man described as Jones then returned to the scene to grab cash from the vehicle before fleeing again.

On July 8, 2016, a urine sample from Jones tested positive for two banned substances, prior to his scheduled championship bout with Daniel Cormier at UFC 200. The violation was from an out-of-competition sample collection on June 16, with subsequent testing of the B sample confirming the doping. As a result, Jones was forced to withdraw from the event to be replaced by former middleweight champion Anderson Silva.[182]

On July 18, 2016, the Nevada State Athletic Commission revealed Jones had tested positive for clomiphene, an anti-estrogenic substance, and letrozole, an aromatase inhibitor. These substances were found in the June 16 out-of-competition sample provided by Jones. Both drugs are on the World Anti-Doping Agency banned substances list and are described as "hormone and metabolic modulators."
Yeah, we can all copy/paste from wiki too.

I think it was more the fact that he got popped for steroids that makes people think he does steroids. Just a guess though.

You seem to very misinformed....He never tested positive for steroids...where are you getting this false information from? Testing positive for an estrogen blocker is not testing positive for steroids. and it was already proven that his dick pills did have the anti estrogens in them...but people love to be haters...even if that person was cleared.

All these athletes jump through so many hoops and create so many crazy stories to pretend they don't do steroids, and the irony is all of them do.

Everyone athlete is saying fictional stories to one another because they know the fans will go crazy if they get caught. The fans just wanna believe superman is real.

So he has the integrity to not use steroids to win but eyepoking is fine and dandy? this guy is a sociopath that thinks he can fool everyone, except people have seen through his lies since the beginning.

You seem to very misinformed....He never tested positive for steroids...where are you getting this false information from? Testing positive for an estrogen blocker is not testing positive for steroids. and it was already proven that his dick pills did have the anti estrogens in them...but people love to be haters...even if that person was cleared.

"Cleared" LOL

<36><36><36><36><36><36>

Back