Will Daniel Cormier Make Weight?

Will Daniel Cormier Make Weight?

• Total voters

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i don't know about you guys but i am not fully convinced donuts cormier will make weight he likes to blow up between fights and he still looks chubby in the vlog,.

It means too much too him. no way is he gonna lose the belt and get shunned by the fans more then he already is. If he could stab Jon jones in the leg he propably would that is how much he hates JJ.

He will look like hell, but he will weight 205.00 pounds for 5 minutes.

He's not missing weight for the most important fight of his career.

No way he misses weight. Better chance of Jones popping for PED's prior to the fight.

As long as he got the right towels, he's good.

If this guy wasnt hanging with Jones so much he might be able to help Cormier

images-3.jpg

Well, he didn't make weight for the most important wrestling match of his life.

Agreed, the score last time too likely put the fear of God in his diet and preperation. Then again, getting old can sometimes suck and put things out of your hands. I personally don't think he was all that motivated for Rumble tbh tho, like "I already beat this guy, what do I have to gain? Just bring on Jones already". Cormier is probably the biggest competitor I have seen in MMA, like Tom Brady level of competitor.

For sure. Too big of a fight for him. Watching his interviews leading onto the fight, he seems very focused

IF Cormier misses weight JJones will stomp his azz. It directly means he did Not train properly and he needs to be 100% on point to beat JJones the scumbag.

Agreed, the score last time too likely put the fear of God in his diet and preperation. Then again, getting old can sometimes suck and put things out of your hands. I personally don't think he was all that motivated for Rumble tbh tho, like "I already beat this guy, what do I have to gain? Just bring on Jones already". Cormier is probably the biggest competitor I have seen in MMA, like Tom Brady level of competitor.

True.......... This is also about $$$ . IF he beats Jjones there may be a Trilogy fight. Your talking $$$$$$$$ and possible retirement for DC. I really think he will retire to the booth once he feels he has the $$$ in the bank to do so .

No. He worked with the GOAT Nutritionist Tyler Minton. Anyone who struggles making weight should really use that guy.

tumblr_mnel58Po5e1qeeqito1_250.gif

Back