What if Cormier is overweight...

More worried about Jon messing this up honestly.

I think DC will be fine.

Non-title fight

I think Dana would just say fuck it and run the fight without the belt at this point. Although knowing Jon he might turn it down lol

Honestly with the way this shit has gone I'm not gonna believe this fight will happen until they're in the octagon but it's more likely Jon gets caught with a hooker in his trunk than DC fucks up if we're playing the percentages here

It would be a fight for cheese burgers.

And Double Cheeseburger would win.

Would legit lmao if DC used the towel again and got away with it.

I'm pretty sure he had time to cut more weight last time....just took the easy way out. He's not coming in overweight for this fight, it's way to important for him. He's obsessed.

DC is gonna use some magic levatation tool with mirrors and shit.

#raisingthebar

Couldn't fight for the belt.

Actually, they could. It's up to the UFC.

They let Holloway fight for the interim title even though Pettis missed weight.

Titles being on the line for the challenger if the champ misses weight is a common occurrence in boxing, and MMA rules are basically a cheap copy of boxing rules.

Wonder if DC would miss weight on purpose just to stick it to Jones...

<36>

I'm more worried about Jones too. Regardless of who you like better as a fighter, Cormier has more common sense of the two. I think he'll learn from his mistake and have no problem making weight.

There's already procedure for this.

In this hypothetical scenario, DC would vacate the belt if he won. If Jon wins, he gets the title. Either way, DC would lose the belt, but Jon will only gain it if he wins.

Brock Lesnar will appear backstage with a clean urine sample, step on the scale and weigh 205 on the nose. He's in. He wins and becomes the world's first 205 and HW champ.

Back