Jon Jones lying about liking Conor

ZEA2rtH.gif

It's not timestamped

Conor will be the one to defeat Jon Jones in a massive catchweight battle a few years down the road. Watch and see.

R5ORGVQ.gif

original

Pretty sure Conor has thicker skin than that. Conor declared he was P4P#1 over Jones before that fight and got his ball busted a bit after it.

Jones used to have that self-belief thing that Conor has, it sucks to see him as a regular beta male now. I hope he can destroy Corm Corm and regain that aura.

R5ORGVQ.gif

original

Pretty sure Conor has thicker skin than that. Conor declared he was P4P#1 over Jones before that fight and got his ball busted a bit after it.

those gifs were from before the beef. Conor even commented on the Jon Jones PED scandal in the Nate Diaz II press conference.

He said that he could say a lot of bad things b.c Jones wasn't kind to him when Conor lost but chose not to because success people don't that kind of stuff (implying that Jones isn't successful and that he has reason to be vengeful)

Jamzv_s-200x150.gif
GTFO And learn how to troll better b!tch...

Jones used to have that self-belief thing that Conor has, it sucks to see him as a regular beta male now. I hope he can destroy Corm Corm and regain that aura.
I'd love to know what JBJ's done about substance issues? That aura you mention, (that I agree with) is tied to whether he can stay clean & sober.

R5ORGVQ.gif

original

Was gonna post these gifs

They've been seen hanging out and having fun, why would anyone doubt that they like each other lol

Ha I knew the "but..." was coming. There are certain groups of people that only root for athletes that are the same race. May-Mac demonstrates that from both sides.

Lol....Jones is never gonna see those kinds of numbers.

On the plus side, Jones did basically admit that Stipe would pound his ass.

Back