Bones ducking bigger HW challenges like Stipe, will only fight small HW champ thats right matchup

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score

lol right outta the horses mouth
we can finally stop this Bones @ HW none like most of us said its never happening, weightcutting and dwarfing opponents is too integral to Bones legacy unlike the GOAT Fedor or even Demetrious

also damn that scar Gus gave him seems to be getting bigger and bigger (like my dick)

so basically someone that's not bigger than him or taller than him, must be shorter and fatter than him.

gotcha.

The whole difference in weight point is weak (he'd be a 225-230 pound HW, and historically many guys around that weight have been very good HWs), but at the same time, there is nothing wrong with dominating one division which you can make comfortably (and Jones does make the weight comfortably).

We knew this when they were looking for a replacement opponent for him at UFC 197. Everyone was suggesting Hunt because he was pretty much the only relevant HW who wasn't already committed to something else or injured, but Jon made it a point to say he didn't want to fight any big HWs. Ended up fighting OSP lol

Fedor is a unscrupulous little bitch. We all saw it, we all witnessed it, we all soaked it in. Now, what I expect of you is a an apology to everyone in this forum who knows that you're a fallacy. You literally are hated more than DC. DC has some fans, but you have none... I didn't want to say this ... but it had to be publecized.

He has said in the past it wouldn't be too difficult for mum to make middleweight.

Jones has never struggled making 205, as long as everyone is cutting he's in the right weightclass.

Yup, he wants none of that.

I always chuckle when fools talk about Jones beating Stipe or Werdum lol, obviously Jones knows how that would work out for him.

lol....quack quack

He has somewhat of a point, but........

For a guy that talks so much shit.....

GTFO of here!!!!

BJ Penn didnt give a fuck about weight, why should he?

The whole difference in weight point is weak (he'd be a 225-230 pound HW, and historically many guys around that weight have been very good HWs), but at the same time, there is nothing wrong with dominating one division which you can make comfortably (and Jones does make the weight comfortably).

There's nothing wrong with that. Your legacy just won't be as impressive. He looks so much bigger than his opponents. He might not weigh that much, bue he taller than most, and so much longer. Some of them really look like kids next to him. Seeing him beating people lighter and so much shorter than him is not as impressive as seeing someone fighting people bigger or closer to their own size.

Is stipe a big hw? I feel like a big HW is 250+ or has to cut, or is over 6'5". Ex. Struve, Brock, Ubereem (NOT Overeem), Browne, Carwin (he's like 7'0" before heightcut right?), Barnett, Mitrione, etc.

Not all are great fighters, but they are big HWs I'd say.

Who exactly do people think Jones means by a smaller HW?

When he gave names years back when he expanded on what kind of smaller HWs he mentioned guys like JDS, Werdum, and (Healthy)Cain. They are smaller HWs in comparison to the actual big HWs and are in the 240 lbs. range which Jones has always suggested would be his weight if/when he ever moved to HW.

LOL, you can't duck someone in a heavier weight division, you retard!

There's nothing wrong with that. Your legacy just won't be as impressive. He looks so much bigger than his opponents. He might not weigh that much, bue he taller than most, and so much longer. Some of them really look like kids next to him. Seeing him beating people lighter and so much shorter than him is not as impressive as seeing someone fighting people bigger or closer to their own size.

It hinders his legacy a bit, but he's already top 4-5 all time (granted, the sport has been around in a recognizably modern form for 20 years, so that rating should be kept in context). If he were to somehow become a dominant reigning HW champion, he'd be the first fighter in the sport to ever be dominant in more than one weight class (we have two weight champions in MMA history, but no one has ever dominated more than one division). He isn't beating lighter fighters, by and large. He is beating shorter fighters, but there is a clear measure of size in MMA which is used to separate fighters (weight), and according to that measurement, Jones is at the very least around the same size as essentially everyone else in his division.

how do you duck someone who is not in your weight class?

Back