Why Ballet Is The Worst Base For MMA

Phantomblooded

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For starters, standing on the tippy toes has already been proven to be a strategic failure by BJ Penn

For an early course, ballet seems to sap aggression

For a late course, the design of the uniform is the 2nd worse design in all of sports, trailing the Reeboc debacle with Dana White's organization

And lastly for dessert, the type of leaping ability emphasized in ballet would get any dancer KTFO by even a lazy, mediocre counter to a flying knee

They call me SLEEK

I saw the downfall in your posting style already before this suicide attempt.

Silverman%252520meme_thumb%25255B3%25255D.jpg

TS, you must be the type of person that eats yellow mustard.

I said it abt 20 min ago, and I'll say it again: wtf is going on with all these bizarre threads today?!?!

Counterpoint: ballet teaches you to be a master of proprioception and neuromuscular synchronization in general. If you learn how to use your body better, you can do any sport better

People that do ballet are in better shape and more important to society than people who make threads like this

is ballet really that bad? you would be really flexible and can do some crazy spinning kicks.

It's a fucking parody guys...

Of the noob who just posted about wrestling being the best base in MMA

Ballet creates an amazing strong core and gives balance, strength, and stamina. Actually, I could see it as far superior to touch butt.

So TS is either a MOD's child, is a MOD, or the MODS have clocked out for the day.

Back