Goat: Conor vs Jones

Benjamin Burton

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone else think conor is the true goat? he moved up and beat a heavier champion. conor has beaten a higher p4p all time fighter in aldo than anyone jones has beaten. conor has never popped for drugs. what say you?

02572046-d374eade33685374275e4a93128faa40.jpg

I'll call him GOAT when he gets the WW title.

Jones, easily. How can you be the GOAT without a single title defense? Be serious TS

I wouldn't even call jones the goat, but he has more claim to it that konour.

Conor's the goat of selling himself.

The fact that your asking the question tells me you already know the answer

Conor isn't worthy enough to strap Jones gloves when it comes to goat talk

One guy had to beat Denis Siver for a title shot, that he was unable to defend. The other was a 22 year old boy beating legends in the sports.

No comparison. Conor is a NOT a fighting talent. He is a pop star who can fight a little bit.

You can't be serious. Conor is a fantastic business man and promoter. . . And he is also a great fighter. But goat? Far from it.

Conor is the best self promoter in the sport, but he hasn't reached GOAt status yet.

Conor is the MMA business GOAT. Jones is the MMA competition GOAT. Conor is a brilliant wordsmith and promoter; Jones is a brilliant tactician and fighter. I respect both a great deal, but if we're talking pure fighting talent no one is close to Jones. Dude is an unreal fighter.

Back