Jon Jones Discusses What He's Learned While on Suspension, UFC 214 vs Cormier & Being More Mature

02572038-211b7619dc1373425d481f47917e3ab5.jpg

Aw man, hes trying to sound like a good guy again...

GOAT jones is gonna kill him regardless of what shit people talk ITT

<JonesDXSuckIt>

remember last time he was banned and learned so much to be a better person?

Jon's bones Jones

I saw that interview. I thought it was hilarious, "being more mature". Just a few days ago he was creeping on Cormier's instagram talking shit.
How do you "creep" on his instagram, while also posting on it?

As you all can see, he's trying to be a better person. Can we please forgive him now???

Do you mean when he took tainted supplements, and got suspended for a year? Yeah man, and now he's back.
no, after he got busted running back to his wrecked car to get his coke. this ain't the first banning he's had

hahaaha, how he can say with a straight face that negativity isn't his thing, that he wants to see DC at future charity events and crap like that?

hahaha, what an artist. just stay fighting out of trouble jones and beat the fatass up

no, after he got busted running back to his wrecked car to get his coke. this ain't the first banning he's had
That was for him being a bad person. This time he got in trouble by not having USADA test everyone of his supplements for him before taking them. You really trying to compare the two?

Losers want to see people fail. Read your posts, and take that into consideration.

That was for him being a bad person. This time he got in trouble by not having USADA test everyone of his supplements for him before taking them. You really trying to compare the two?
oh, my bad, i didn't realize that being banned for supplements was worse than being banned for making bad life choices. i was under the impression that a ban was a ban

Sherdog never gives Jones a fair shake.

Sherdog never gives Jones a fair shake.
you kidding? sheeit, i think when it comes to picking jones against anyone on sherdog, it's probably a 60/40 split, with the majority favoring him all the time. I mean, I give the man respect where his skills lie, he's practically undefeated against some stiff competition. I love Wanderlei Silva, but I'll raz all day on that guy for his shit. If there's someone on sherdog who never gets a fair shake it's DC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back