"He's my dad and he loves me !" - Weidman wants to slap Bisping for insulting his dad.

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“I might just go to Anaheim and look for Bisping for bringing up my family members and slap him in his mouth. But, other than that, I got nothing going on,” said Weidman when asked about his future plans.

"My dad, I don’t know how old he is, over 60 now. You have to love people for who you are. He’s my dad and obviously he loves me, supports me and he’s happy for me. It’s hard to control his emotions while I am in the middle of a lot of stuff. It is what it is, but, at the end of the day, it doesn’t give Bisping the right to open his mouth."

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/7/24/...-slap-idiot-michael-bisping-for-insulting-dad

I like Weidman and his family, he's a bit sensitive but I can see where he's coming from. I hope Weidman goes on a good run. I can't stand Bisping.

Last edited:
f6My2EjQG-lu9z4amvJveL3jx2TgpE8GGxek0-lptnOunoiyYwasIv4M5PgGu1L5mj4vY6cHN7Rjj_nRmESYBBJxwFrAIC8HuX8hIQh08lMcbph_cyb0OLRHkV-436RlVooWq7wgDBivB9ww39GzMGR7=w515-h286-nc

Lol....Weidman talked about his eye.

Fair play bitch. Dont get dirty if you cant handle it.

And I like Weidman. #stillmyboy

Nobody puts Papa Weidman in the corner.

chris-weidman-instagram-fathers-day.jpg

“I might just go to Anaheim and look for Bisping for bringing up my family members and slap him in his mouth. But, other than that, I got nothing going on,” said Weidman when asked about his future plans.

"My dad, I don’t know how old he is, over 60 now. You have to love people for who you are. He’s my dad and obviously he loves me, supports me and he’s happy for me. It’s hard to control his emotions while I am in the middle of a lot of stuff. It is what it is, but, at the end of the day, it doesn’t give Bisping the right to open his mouth."

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/7/24/...-slap-idiot-michael-bisping-for-insulting-dad

I like Weidman and his family, he's a bit sensitive but I can see where he's coming from. I hope Weidman goes on a good run. I can't stand Bisping.
I agree it was probably over the line, but so was making fun of Bisping's eye.

So Weidman started the shit talking and now he's mad that Bisping spoke back?

Starting to think Romero knee'd him harder than we thought.

He must've been hit a few times too often to not know his dad's age.

He literally puts his dad in the spotlight by bringing him into the cage

Weidman can talk shit when he actually beats a MW post USADA.

insulting someones parents is the ultimate no no...just the thought of someone doing that, angers me...

I like Weidman and his family, he's a bit sensitive
Wtf? U and ur dad bitches? Everyone should be able to relate to their dad saying some shit like that. You must've played tennis

A simple game of getting personal and then also getting surprised that you get a similar response. Both Michael and Chris.

I'm a Weidman fan and I think Bisping is a prick, but I do find it weird that Weidman doesn't know how old his dad is.

Bad play by Chris. Can't bring up personal stuff, then get salty at personal stuff. And Chris is my boy.

Back