The best way to beat Cyborg

onemanshow83

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all know Cyborg is one of the most dominant female mma fighters in the world but I think the best way to beat Cyborg is to take her to the distance and make her work. If Tanya can make her go a full 3 rounds I think she has a chance

Just act dead.

So Tanya's old ass have to take 15min of beating then maybe she can tire Cyborg out ? that's the worse game plan I've even heard. Only chance is Cyborg get a knock down and rush in to fast and gets caught in a submission and that would mostly be on Cyborg making a error her self. This is a mismatch thats it.

Was expecting to open the thread and see a picture of Evinger holding a baseball bat.

Even then I'd be sceptical.

You have to take her down, no exchanges on the feet. Dive for the ankle and make her grapple.

Would love to see a great female grappler take her to the ground. Outside of that a crossover world class female boxer or kickboser perhaps? Cyborg just seems so far beyond what wmma talent level is at currently in my opinion.

Wow. Not a single USADA joke so far.

Use bisping tactic and stall with false injuries until father time handles it for you!

So Tanya's old ass have to take 15min of beating then maybe she can tire Cyborg out ? that's the worse game plan I've even heard. Only chance is Cyborg get a knock down and rush in to fast and gets caught in a submission and that would mostly be on Cyborg making a error her self. This is a mismatch thats it.
Only people not a total mismatch for Cyborg are Nunes and Shev and both would almost certainly get REKT. Cyborg is just so good that we constantly forget just how good she is. Obviously, the Ronda years and smear campaign against Cyborg did not help either.

We all know Cyborg is one of the most dominant female mma fighters in the world but I think the best way to beat Cyborg is to take her to the distance and make her work. If Tanya can make her go a full 3 rounds I think she has a chance
Nope take her down and keep her there

You have to take her down, no exchanges on the feet. Dive for the ankle and make her grapple.
Even then, Cyborg is a ridiculously high level grappler.

When we talk P4P, Cyborg is the definition: one of the worlds best grapplers, fought the best kick boxer in the world and held her own, boxes evenly with Claressa Shields and has no weaknesses at all. She is elite in every aspect of her game, there is no other MMA fighter in the world like that, so good in all aspects

Last edited:
Back