Jon Jones: I'd only fight a small heavyweight

Iulius

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

(9:47) he basically admits he scared of fighting bigger guys and that he'd only move up to fight a "small" heavyweight. I don't see any GOAT material in someone talking like that.

Jon has no obligation to go to heavyweight so people can fuck off with that.

Lame. LHW is boring as fuck already.

At least he admits it. DC and Alex gave Jon all he could handle so it doesn't surprise me that he wouldn't want a fight with JDS or Cain.

(9:47) he basically admits he scared of fighting bigger guys and that he'd only move up to fight a "small" heavyweight. I don't see any GOAT material in someone talking like that.

If that's your argument, then you better not consider GSP, Anderson, or any other non-HW fighter the GOAT because I doubt they would either.

what's the point? he's already fighting a small HW saturday

Lame. LHW is boring as fuck already.

HW is terrible right now. Cain is past his prime and always injured. JDS is washed up. Reem is old. Werdum looks done. Stipe is a good fighter but he is no spring chicken either..

And how big of a HW do you think Jon would be? And if he's fighting a HW wtf difference does it make the size of the HW? Now it's not good enough if he fought @HW he needz to fight the biggest HW to get your GOAT approval, fak off hater come Saturday you'll have another reason to hate him more...

HW is terrible right now. Cain is past his prime and always injured. JDS is washed up. Reem is old. Werdum looks done. Stipe is a good fighter but he is no spring chicken either..
I agree but having Jones challenge them would atleast be somewhat interesting to me as compared to him running through LHW again. I can't think of a single match there that interests me after DC.

Seems like a smart answer. Always side with less brain damage.

LOL it was Jones himself that brought this on himself
Whatever man. People bitch on and on about title defenses these days but when it comes to Jones he's supposed to do the exact opposite? Lame

He's fighting a dude that is undefeated at HW.

Hes made LHW every time.

Why do people expect Jones to go up to HW when GSP wouldn't move up because he wasn't big enough or never asked shogun to fight Brock.

He does have a point. He would be a small Heavyweight literally. Look at what happened to the greats like Cro Cop and Fedor who thought the could get by without going all the way up to 265. Weight matters and I dont think Jones would fare well in Heavyweight those guys are hard hitters no matter how unskilled they are.

I agree but having Jones challenge them would atleast be somewhat interesting to me as compared to him running through LHW again. I can't think of a single match there that interests me after DC.

Gus rematch. Gus just tooled Glover and Jones/Gus 2 is a must see fight..

"TEEEE JAYYYY!?!? I want RAY BORG or SERGIO PETTIS OR I QUIT!!!" -- MM
"Anderson's hyuge. I'm actually closer to 155 than 185 errr." --- GSP
"Jon Jones too big I stay in my category" -- Anderson Silva
"I'm waiting for the smallest HW possible first. Size matters" - Jon Bones Jones

conor-mcgregor-post-ufc-205-belts.jpg

Whatever man. People bitch on and on about title defenses these days but when it comes to Jones he's supposed to do the exact opposite? Lame
It was Jones that said he could be hw champ and all his fan girls for years have been saying he would wreck Cain and be a 240 pound ripped heavyweight. He's the one that started all this talk.

Back