Jon Jones Grappling with Dan Henderson - video

Tranaas

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This has probably been posted before, but with the upcoming bout, I thought this might be interesting to watch, since it actually is Jon Jones' last fight. He probably didn't go 100%, but I expected him to be able to take down the old man Hendo faster.

Jon has a pretty nasty super duck.

Literally had nothing until AARP Hendo gassed

Proof that a fight doesn't have to start standing up. I always laugh when people say "Strikers have the advantage because the fight starts on the feet." HAHA

Who says a fight has to start on the feet? You can crawl towards your opponent or do a ninja roll towards his legs to get the 50-50 position.

People say the darnedest things.

he was like 300 pounds. most likely didn't take it seriously

Didn't he outweigh Hendo significantly in that match?

Hendo's favorite grappling move: standing sideways against the cage with his feet wedged into the edges of the mat. No one else ever does that. Always amused me.

That "fight" sucked. It's like they thought it was a takedown contest.

If I recall, hendo even backed away from jones on the ground and waved him up. WTF?

(Did that happen? I got so bored, I might have hallucinated it.)

FWIW, Dan gassed hard before JJ had any success.

Literally had nothing until AARP Hendo gassed
Hendo is one of the best ever. Taking on guys way bigger then him. Jones had at least 30-40 pounds on him.

It was a light hearted match people geez.. hendo let him off that arm bar etc .

I still think Hendo would've H-bombed Jones back in 2011 when they were supposed to fight. Dude always finds a way to land it, especially against guys taller than him

Back