Best believe amanda nunes will continue her win streak

galleryy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
after shevchenko.

I see her beating trigger shy holly, former featherweight champ LOL derandemie, and whiner Pena

after shevchenko.

I see her beating trigger shy holly, former featherweight champ LOL derandemie, and whiner Pena
Nunes really is the best in the world in her division. Cyborg, Joana and Nunes are the 3 best female fighters on the planet, no doubt about it, and it´s gonna be really hard to defeat them.

Nunes really is the best in the world in her division. Cyborg, Joana and Nunes are the 3 best female fighters on the planet, no doubt about it, and it´s gonna be really hard to defeat them.

She's about to get smoked I'm afraid. You will see.

I think Val is a little more dangerous than you may understand. She went 3 rounds with Nunes before and Nunes is not a 5 round fighter, Valentina is a 5 round fighter. I believe that is going to be the difference.

I am also not sure that Nunes is as confident as you are about this fight. I think she knows she has to get it done in a couple rounds or it could be disaster.

For the record, I like Nunes, she is fun to watch. I am a Valentina fan being a Muay Thai fan and all and I just like her better so will be cheering for the bullet.

Bullet is going to take her out. You dismissing her shows you know exactly ZERO. Or, you're just trying to put on a brave front. Doesn't matter...Bravado, or ignorance. They both crumble in Edmonton.

And NEW !

I don't think anyone cares.

WMMA
YUCK

Si-Nus-I-Tis

clap, clap, clapclapclap

Wishful thinking. Round 1 Nunes is probably the best in the world, unfortunately for her title fights are 5 rounds.

Back