Which UFC Fighter Would Make the Most Powerful Vampire?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vampires get super speed and strength, so I think short guys are out. All their natural advantages get removed. It's gotta be someone really tall or really smart.

My personal opinion is Brock Lesnar. I could see maybe someone cerebral like Rich Franklin or GSP getting a nod though.

brock-lesnar-workout-routine4x5.jpg

Wand probably

Is there a scarier fighter than pride wand? Now imagine him as a vampire

oqdQhaT.gif

TS is on a roll lately. Keeping mods busy and Wasteland hopping.

Bones has the right mentality to be an amazing vampire.

Anderson Silva would make the most frightening vampire, IMO

Imagine trying to shoot him as he dodges the bullets, Matrix style, then lets out that high-pitched giggle.
Nightmarish

Conor....he's been sucking on Dana for years.

Woodley, you wouldn't see him coming in the dark of night... Cause he'd be so fast and explosive as he'd attack the jugular.

Vampires get super speed and strength, so I think short guys are out. All their natural advantages get removed. It's gotta be someone really tall or really smart.
This is bad logic. If all vampires get super speed and super strength, then you would want to be smaller. Smaller hitbox, more mobility, harder to see, etc. The reason to be big would be for strength but u are granting that to vampires of all sizes (whos strength is usually determined by age and not size fyi). Another reason to be big would be to protect someone using your body as a barrier (tanking). Otherwise its better to be small, in this case.

Finally a decent thread topic around this place!

Fuck that stupid zombie thread!!!

Back