@Silver
Reaction score
250k?
350k?
500k?
750k?
1000k?

3bBAHQU.png

If it does less than 550k then UFC is definitely dying (I think it will do 500k max)

UFC 182 did 800k buys

Jones vs Cormier
Cerrone vs Jury
Tavares vs Marquadt
Horiguchi vs Gaudinot
Lombard vs Burkman

It will be a miracle if it breaks 700,000. Id say 600,000.

I hope it does well considering all the other recent ppvs have tanked

If it doesn't do over 800k then I will lose all faith in US UFC fans. It should do over 1M based on what the previous DC vs Jones card got, but in this day and age (Helwani anyone?) it will be toughhhh.

400K. Very close to #MayMac which is going to cannibalize a lot of the PPV money. Plus the overall rut the UFC is in doesn't seem very encouraging. IDK, what would be considered a failure for this card? <500k? If it does 350K its panic button time..

I think it hits 1 mill minimum. Everyone who skipped 213 will probably jump on this one. Plus Jones and Cormier are getting a lot of push and it's stacked.

500k-600k

No way does it do 1 million

Tag this post cause I will be right

This card just doesn't have the nuclear buzz that UFC 182 did, and that card supposedly did 750k buys. Plus, there is such negativity around the sport, and so little star power, that people have been tuning out in droves.

I think this will do 500-550k buys. No more than that.

I just want to mention,that i saw Dana on Kimmel and he barely (almost like a chore) mentioned this card at the end of the interview...

q0Nd7.gif

I'm watching. I don't care about everybody else. I imagine it'll be the same folks that are usually in the pbp, though.

Back