Luke Rockhold Ducked Yoel Romero...

Mikey Palangio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And got KO'd by Bisping for his ducking. HAHAHAHA

Luke and Yoel are having a twitter beef, and Yoel implied that he was offered Luke Rockhold when Weidman pulled out, but Luke picked Bisping instead.

When ducking goes wrong.

Luke ducked the tougher fighter and ruined the entire division by getting KO'd.

Everybody is on steroids and everybody is ducking. We have no clue what goes on behind the scenes.

Last edited:
They both got taken to task by guys who have less God given advantages, they should focus on their own flaws instead of chirping about it over social media

Yoel Romero calling himself Peoples Champ after getting besmirched by a guy with 1 leg

<TrumpWrong1>

There is no way that Yoel wrote that. Pretty sick burn on RockSalt though.

Yoel Romero calling himself Peoples Champ after getting besmirched by a guy with 1 leg

<TrumpWrong1>

be·smirch
bəˈsmərCH/
verb
past tense: besmirched; past participle: besmirched
  1. damage the reputation of (someone or something) in the opinion of others.
    "he had besmirched the good name of his family"
HUH? Explain yourself, you used the word.

Romero pissed hot so the fight couldn't have happened anyway.

They both got taken to task by guys who have less God given advantages, they should focus on their own flaws instead of chirping about it over social media
Romero vs Whittaker was a coin toss, and Whittaker is significantly younger than Romero. The only damage done in the fight was by Romero.

Fair play to Whitaker for getting his hand raised, but the fight was a coin toss. Whitaker didn't take Romero to task. That is just plain false. In fact, I believe Romero lost more because of his fight IQ, than anything Whitaker did.

In comparison, Luke was rocked to sleep by a guy even WWs have no respect for. Every fighter in the UFC, WW and up, thinks he could be champ if he was matched-up with Bisping. A guy who was known as a pillow fisted volume puncher, put Rockhold to sleep.

Romero vs Whittaker was a coin toss, and Whittaker is significantly younger than Romero. The only damage done in the fight was by Romero.

Fair play to Whitaker for getting his hand raised, but the fight was a coin toss. Whitaker didn't take Romero to task. That is just plain false. In fact, I believe Romero lost more because of his fight IQ, than anything Whitaker did.

In comparison, Luke was rocked to sleep by a guy even WWs have no respect for. Every fighter in the UFC, WW and up, thinks he could be champ if he was matched-up with Bisping. A guy who was known as a pillow fisted volume puncher, put Rockhold to sleep.
I'm sorry I can only give you 1 like

It really wasn't a coin toss for people who follow mma like me for example

I knew Romero was massively overrated and would crumble under the pressure

like whittaker is some bum like bisping, now....
No not at all. Just that he doesn't have Lukes size or Romeros anti gravity, he's an average size MW using fundamentals effectively

Romero lost because he couldn't land a hail Mary kill shot due to Reapers Teep.

Come on now

It really wasn't a coin toss for people who follow mma like me for example

I knew Romero was massively overrated and would crumble under the pressure
Dang, I thought I followed MMA, but I guess I don't :(

Yeah, it's not like he has a ton of 3rd round finishes (when the pressure is highest) or that he had an unlucky fall in the 5th vs Robert.

Dang, I thought I followed MMA, but I guess I don't :(

Yeah, it's not like he has a ton of 3rd round finishes (when the pressure is highest) or that he had an unlucky fall in the 5th vs Robert.

He was lucky that Whittaker had a fluke injury in the first

If not for that Whittaker would have finished Romero off imo

<TrumpWrong1>
And who gave him that one leg? It's not like he was dominated by Whittaker... Stop acting like he was ktfo..

There is no way that Yoel wrote that. Pretty sick burn on RockSalt though.

Read it in Yoels English voice. It's authentic.

I consider Luke Rockhold in the Nate Diaz realm, fight or retire already. The longer these clowns "sit out", the less people care, about them or their brand.

It was a late replacement and Luke went with the guy he already fought over someone he'd never trained for

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back