Gegard Mousasi moves to #9 pound for pound on fight matrix...

Franklin U.

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Finally a site doing the proper homework as far as actually watching fights, post usada etc.

Lol- Bellator just landed their first top 10 pound for pounder.

WAR MOOSE

>bellashit
>p4p rankings

<36>

if a fighter is any good they would be in the premier league (ufc)

dont bother responding to this post because i wont read it

Why isnt mcgregor #1? Won fights at 3 DIFFERENT WEIGHT CLASSES, BEEN THE FIRST MAN TO HOLD 2 TITLES SIMULTANEOUSLY, while DJ Tiesto is just dominating his own division and is afraid to step higher for TJ.

Well considering his willing to fight at multimple weight classes, he certainly fits the bill for ground and pound list

WAR MOOSE
q54D3NJq.jpeg

fightmatrix is horrendous, fucking nate is top 9 WW in that shit

He might just collect a couple of belts at Bellator and come back and capture UFC middleweight title. With all the other organizations he's been championed ,that would put Anderson and him in a class by itself.
We'll see how this pans out.

>bellashit
>p4p rankings

<36>

Careful Amigo, folks might get the idea that you're some kind off schil...I'm a fan of MMA, the UFC is fucking retarded for letting him walk. Moose (unlike the current MW champ) actually fights, and I can't recall Moose ever missing weight, or postpone fights due to injury.

Careful Amigo, folks might get the idea that you're some kind off schil...I'm a fan of MMA, the UFC is fucking retarded for letting him walk. Moose (unlike the current MW champ) actually fights, and I can't recall Moose ever missing weight, or postpone fights due to injury.
Not to mention, HE LEFT ON A 5 FIGHT WIN STREAK.

Why isnt mcgregor #1? Won fights at 3 DIFFERENT WEIGHT CLASSES, BEEN THE FIRST MAN TO HOLD 2 TITLES SIMULTANEOUSLY, while DJ Tiesto is just dominating his own division and is afraid to step higher for TJ.
That first and last statement prove how dumb you are.

Dan won at HW, LHW and MW.

Dan held 2 belts at the same time.

And Dan attempted to defend both belts.

And TJ didn't even want MM to step up. MM just wanted guarantees that TJ would make weight.

I'm a Moose fan so I'm happy to see that, not that P4P means much. I mean, it largely goes unquestioned that the UFC have two women in their top 15 P4P. According to their list, Amanda Nunes would beat fellow 135er TJ Dillashaw.

I'd accept him as a top 10, maybe even top 5 in his own weight class, but putting him in the top ten p4p is ridiculous. In no particular order, you have DC, Jones, miocic, Woodley, DJ, Garbrandt, Askren, Bisping, Whittaker, McGregor, and that's ten just off the top of my head who should be ranked higher.

i like him but i don't see how they get that, it's cool to have rankings done like that but sometimes it end up with weird stuff, like emil meek at 12 WW, wtf??

>bellashit
>p4p rankings

<36>

Dana's puppet? is that you?

I'm not sure if the Mousasi love in is the latest Sherdog meme a la Perry?

I mean this is the same mouse that got humiliated by Jacare, Shall, Machida?

Back