(video) Kevin Lee “I been calling out Khabib for 9 months" & blasts Alvarez & Gaethje

Khabib will ignore (duck) Lee like he did Barboza. Or maybe he'll have his dad duck Lee for him like he did with Aldo.

Lee fucks him up.

I get a kick outta the Michigan native. The fuckers funny, and has been on a roll.

That shit Lee talked on Michael Johnson at the presser was classic: "This guy talkin' bout killing a motherfucker, has 30 fights, lost half of them, and not one motherfucker dead"..,Lol!

I'm a Kevin Lee fan but you just beat Michael Chiesa. Relax. Honestly Dustin Porier vs Lee would be good matchmaking.

I get a kick outta the Michigan native. The fuckers funny, and has been on a roll.

That shit Lee talked on Michael Johnson at the presser was classic: "This guy talkin' bout killing a motherfucker, has 30 fights, lost half of them, and not one motherfucker dead"..,Lol!
Yeah, Kevin is hilarious. That line was savage and funny as Hell at The same time.

Khabib doesn't fight more than once every 6 years, and only on a full moon three days after a solar eclipse, and the planets have to be aligned in such a way as to satisfy his cat and hamster

No point in taking shit to him unless you have the rest of that sorted out

He's got a big mouth but he's constantly calling out the top dogs of the division with no fear, I can respect that in an era of non stop ducking.

This is the prime example of "writing check your ass can't cash". His best win is a fuckin gatekeeper Chiesa ffs.
Get at least one legit top 5 win before calling out top 2 guy in the division

Khabib will ignore (duck) Lee like he did Barboza. Or maybe he'll have his dad duck Lee for him like he did with Aldo.

Lee fucks him up.

Coming from 2007 account...
Sherdog is complete garbage nowadays

Hate it when these top 5-10 fighters start calling out fighters that are ripe for a titleshot. Like that makes any sense for anyone besides them. MMA fighters must be some of the most delusional people on this planet.

Last edited:
Kevin was not even ranked top 10, 9 months ago. So it was pointless to call no.1 contender Khabib.

Back