What's Going to Happen This Week to Screw Up UFC 214?

What's Going to Happen This Week to Fuck up UFC 214?

• Total voters
A

AronaBeatsJones

A Cormier-Jones main event with Cyborg on the undercard about to go off without a hitch? I think not. Something's going to happen in the next few days to mess this up, but what is it?

DC misses weight is what I'm most afraid of. Popeyes is an evil mistress for that tubby fuck, but who knows?

DC misses weight is what I'm most afraid of. Popeyes is an evil mistress for that tubby fuck, but who knows?
If that's the only thing that happens i'm totally fine with that. I mean I don't like DC either way so it would be funny to see him miss weight and then get smashed by Jones.
But IF something else HAS to happen, please let it be cyborg, don't give a fuck about her fight anyway.

Cormier misses weight, tries the towel trick, but he pushes too hard and the towel falls down. Turns out he has a tiny penis, he's so embarassed he can't show his face in public. Fight's called off.

:(

if this happens do we get Manuwa vs. Jones for an interim belt or something like that? Isn't that why Jimi is on the card, in case DC/Jones fuck up?

Cormier misses weight, tries the towel trick, but he pushes too hard and the towel falls down. Turns out he has a tiny penis, he's so embarassed he can't show his face in public. Fight's called off.

lol best case scenario. And this coming from a DC fan.

Im worried about....D.C. Hitting his head in the sauna cutting weight or jones hits his head on a pipe...of some sort

Woodley accidentally chokes himself out wearing a backpack during the open workout and is not med cleared to fight

Weight cut shrinkage! - D. Costanza

Why isn't Jones getting arrested in the pol?

Just hope cowboy and lawler make it to the octagon

Not to be a dick, I want to see cyborg fight...but if that's the only fight we lose I consider that a sacrifice to the mma injury devil and still chalk that up as a win for the fans

There should be an all of the above option

Guess what?

NOTHING HAPPENS, its been already screwed up a lil bit cuz of super sage and cerrone pulling out.

Nothing bad happens and the event goes off without a hitch but Sherdog is still flooded with unhappy fans cause it wasn't the greatest event of all time.

Seriously though *crosses fingers*

Just hide all kinds of cars from Jon...And the chicken from Cormier.

A Cormier-Jones main event with Cyborg on the undercard about to go off without a hitch? I think not. Something's going to happen in the next few days to mess this up, but what is it?

So you're feeling optimistic, then?

Jones ODs on coke and is rushed to ER during co-main event. DC goes absolutely ballistic and attacks the fans, leading to his arrest.

Back