Nik Lentz vs Will Brooks Set for UFC 216 Oct 7

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lightweights Nik Lentz and Will Brooks have agreed to face off at UFC 216.

Lentz (27-8-2 MMA, 11-5-1 UFC) today tweeted he’s verbally committed to the matchup, and a person close to Brooks (18-3 MMA, 1-2 UFC) confirmed the former Bellator champion has done the same. The person requested anonymity because the fight hasn’t been made public.

UFC 216 reportedly takes place Oct. 7 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The event airs on pay-per-view following prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/07/nik-lentz-will-brooks-agree-to-fight-each-other-ufc-216-las-vegas

Going for Brooks.

Brooks wishes he woke up and his ufc tenure was just a bad nightmare. Whew, still bellatore champ...

Brooks is better everywhere especially athleticism but at this point he's still questionable when pushed etc.The way he was easily taken down multiple times by Do Bronx is also concerning but imo he was really caught off guard there and Lentz's wrestling stylistically shouldn't be a huge threat to Brooks.Brooks is obviously the smarter pick but him losing a close decision isn't out of the question.If Brooks loses this fight oh boy.

I hope Brooks dismantles and tortures that punk

Win or lose, Nik Lentz should fight BJ next.

If Brooks loses this fight he needs to go into hiding forever. Tailor made opponent

I got bored just reading that thread title. Will be a snooze fest.

Does anyone even like lentz? Lol @ those corny poems he used to write.

Brooks is better everywhere especially athleticism but at this point he's still questionable when pushed etc.The way he was easily taken down multiple times by Do Bronx is also concerning but imo he was really caught off guard there and Lentz's wrestling stylistically shouldn't be a huge threat to Brooks.Brooks is obviously the smarter pick but him losing a close decision isn't out of the question.If Brooks loses this fight oh boy.
Lentz got outwrestled by Do Bronx, I don't think Brooks will have trouble wrestling Lentz.

Brooks hasn't been doing as good as I originally thought he would have. Interesting fight though.

Win or lose, Nik Lentz should fight BJ next.

As far as I'm aware, Lentz is permanently back at lightweight and Penn is now a featherweight.

They haven't announced cutting Penn, presumably because the UFC would prefer him not head off to Bellator, but I think that is also possible.

Brooks is getting cut if he drops this fight. A lot of pressure here.

As far as I'm aware, Lentz is permanently back at lightweight and Penn is now a featherweight.

They haven't announced cutting Penn, presumably because the UFC would prefer him not head off to Bellator, but I think that is also possible.

With the shit that BJ said about Lentz, i'd love to see Lentz beat up BJ. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back