Video : UFC 214: Inside The Octagon - Cormier vs Jones 2 (Dan Hardy Breakdown)

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Hardy does his homework when it comes to the intricacies of combat.

D. Cruz out.
D. Hardy in.

Hardy is by far the best analyst. The Outlaw knows his shit.

I think Hardy was being to much of a Jones fan boy to give a proper analysis. Come on Hardy.... Jones was hiding techniques from Daniel during the Ovince fight. That's just silly. Also top secret elbows...Wtf! Bottom line Jon Jones doesn't have his cocaine. Jon Jones without cocaine is mortal. DC will defend his title.

I think Hardy was being to much of a Jones fan boy to give a proper analysis. Come on Hardy.... Jones was hiding techniques from Daniel during the Ovince fight. That's just silly. Also top secret elbows...Wtf! Bottom line Jon Jones doesn't have his cocaine. Jon Jones without cocaine is mortal. DC will defend his title.

He definitely was a little biased towards Jones there - You can tell he is a fan of Jon. But overall I thought he gave a nicely detailed breakdown of both guys strengths.

He definitely was a little biased towards Jones there - You can tell he is a fan of Jon. But overall I thought he gave a nicely detailed breakdown of both guys strengths.
Hardy usual does awsome analysis. I was looking forward to his breakdown, but this was just a why Jones is awsome breakdown.

Back