Max Holloway is Easily the Most Likeable Title Holder of This Current Lineup of Champions

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
11 straight wins in less than four years, 6 of those against top 10 guys, four of those against top 5 guys, 9 of his 14 victories have come by stoppage, isn't a douchebag, doesn't turn down fights, doesn't get injured, doesn't bitch about money, and is proficient on both the ground and on the feet. How can anyone not like this guy, in my opinion he's easily the most likeable and marketable champ right now. Maybe more people will appreciate him when he stomps Edgar, the only top 5 guy he hasn't beaten. Max bless.

IMG_0262.JPG

youngStipe.jpg

Max is a beast, over the years he became one of those fighters I'd never miss watching.

@Essie and I happen to think he's a terrible fighter.

Give it time. It's Sherdog.

If there is anything that can possibly be spun into haterism, the experts at Sherdog will find a way.

Stipe, DC, Woodley in that order

Max loses some cred in my eyes because he is one the fighters who cuts a lot of weight to gain a size advantage.

Last edited:
11 straight wins in less than four years, 6 of those against top 10 guys, four of those against top 5 guys, 9 of his 14 victories have come by stoppage, isn't a douchebag, doesn't turn down fights, doesn't get injured, doesn't bitch about money, and is proficient on both the ground and on the feet. How can anyone not like this guy, in my opinion he's easily the most likeable and marketable champ right now. Maybe more people will appreciate him when he stomps Edgar, the only top 5 guy he hasn't beaten. Max bless.

View attachment 253323

Hate to say this, guy, but with MMA fanboys, it's not about likeability.

Fanboys cling to the egotists. The bigger the fighter's ego, the more fanboys he/she jump gets on the bandwagon.

Cue fanboy hate in 3, 2, 1 ...

Stipe is awesome but he takes long breaks in between fights and has been bitching about his pay lately. Also if we're being honest Max's style is just more fun to watch than the traditional wrestle boxing style.

Im sorry but his accent is the most annoying ive ever heard. What exactly is it?

He looks like a typical sherdogger. Of course people are going to like him.

What I find mad about Max is that he's still young in his career and still has so much more potential, the kid's class.

Stipe is awesome but he takes long breaks in between fights and has been bitching about his pay lately. Also if we're being honest Max's style is just more fun to watch than the traditional wrestle boxing style.
This.
PS: Great avatar

Not too sure about liking him or his personality but he has come on strong fight wise, which I like watching his fights.

He comes across as fucking dumb.. very very respectable record and activity level, but i wouldnt say likable, to me thats more about personality, character.. the whole package

Back