Nate Diaz best moments

Ampz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Haha I love the Diaz brothers. It's a shame neither of them will fight, unless McGregor wants a trilogy fight with Nate.

I'm not surprised mother fucker !!!

Strangling the life out of McGregor and making him almost quit MMA was above average

They are entertaining just about all the time. They may never have a title though they unfortunately, would love to see them more in the hype build ups.

I thought his fight against Cerrone was his best fight.

Cerrone was fighting great at the time and Nate tore him up

tumblr_mllxnaQBEB1qhndw9o1_400.gif

My favorite one-liner:

You're on steroids........Made Conor over defensive.

Strangling the life out of McGregor and making him almost quit MMA was above average
...riiiight. And the almost quitting mma part you deduced from...? Him asking for an immediate rematch at the post fight presser?
(if i missed something, please do tell)

Who gives a fuck...what is this, the money channel?

...riiiight. And the almost quitting mma part you deduced from...? Him asking for an immediate rematch at the post fight presser?
(if i missed something, please do tell)

He threw a temper tantrum and threatened to retire because he didn't want to face the music and get humiliated at a press conference by Nate Diaz

He threw a temper tantrum and threatened to retire because he didn't want to face the music and get humiliated at a press conference by Nate Diaz
Aah, of course... Im not really saying i agree , but that is sound reasoning.. <[analyzed}>

Back