Garbrandt Vs Dillashaw
Mighty Mouse Vs Dillashaw
Bisping Vs Romero
GSP Vs Bisping
GSP Vs Woodley
Nunes Vs Valentina
Holloway Vs Aldo (rescheduled)
Cerrone Vs Lawler (rescheduled)

And we've been waiting for Jones Vs Cormier II for about 18 months now, which I still think its 50/50 Jones fucks up this week.

Everyone knows the King of Canceled Fights was Anderson Silva vs. Matt Hughes at UFC 36

Mighty Mouse vs Dillashaw was not cancelled. WTF?

To summarize..... AKA needs to get their shit together.

Bisping Vs Romero
GSP Vs Bisping
GSP Vs Woodley

None of these fights were ever scheduled.

The GSP thing has been a giant clusterfuck. Neither he nor the UFC should have announced his return until he was healthy enough to fight.

If the possibility of a GSP fight hadn't been on the horizon, Bisping would have taken a fight against a real contender by now.

Ferguson Vs Khabib
Garbrandt Vs Dillashaw
Bisping Vs Romero
GSP Vs Bisping
GSP Vs Woodley
Nunes Vs Valentina

And we've been waiting for Jones Vs Cormier II for about 18 months now, which I still think its 50/50 Jones fucks up this week.

I believe there needs to be a penalty system in place, if you pull out of a fight within a week of the fight. At that point, your hard training should be done...there is no reason to get injured...and simply having an upset tummy is no reason to pull out....do you think tom brady would pull out of a playoff game if he wasn't "feeling well" or had an upset tummy? Not a chance...even if he had a real injury, he'd probably still play...but mma fighters are a bunch of pussies...if you pull out the day of the fight, you get a heavier fine...that will stop these crazy pullouts...it will force fighters to go easy during the final week of the fight...as they should anyways...

LOL, half of them were never even more than a passing thought, sure as fuck weren't cancelled since they were never made.

I believe there needs to be a penalty system in place, if you pull out of a fight within a week of the fight. At that point, your hard training should be done...there is no reason to get injured...and simply having an upset tummy is no reason to pull out....do you think tom brady would pull out of a playoff game if he wasn't "feeling well" or had an upset tummy? Not a chance...even if he had a real injury, he'd probably still play...but mma fighters are a bunch of pussies...if you pull out the day of the fight, you get a heavier fine...that will stop these crazy pullouts...it will force fighters to go easy during the final week of the fight...as they should anyways...

There is a penalty..................

Not getting paid.

There are many other things "Ruining The UFC". For starters......Ranking system and contender-ship.

You pull up from a fight the day before the event- you lose by technical decision. Legit.

Fighters should train smarter. At the end of the day they're letting everyone down and losing out on money, they should take better care while training.

I agree cancelled fights have been for a disappointing year, but a lot of the ones mentioned in the op weren't even booked.

Nunes/Val
Gabrandt/TJ
Khabib/Ferg
Lawler/Cowboy
Poirier/Alvarez 2

Ferguson Vs Khabib
Garbrandt Vs Dillashaw
Bisping Vs Romero
GSP Vs Bisping
GSP Vs Woodley
Nunes Vs Valentina

MM vs Dillasnake
Bisping vs Romero
GSP vs Woodley
Possibly GSP vs Bisping

These were never signed fights to they were never canceled.

Ferguson Vs Khabib
Garbrandt Vs Dillashaw
Bisping Vs Romero

GSP Vs Bisping
GSP Vs Woodley
Nunes Vs Valentina

3 fights were never made.

Back