I miss UFC 1 days..

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

There has to be more "energy masters" out there..

those were the days.

I am Asian, therefore I am the idol you are looking for. :D

You watched from your father's nut sack?

Seemed like he could have stopped before kicking him unconscious.

method=get&s=teila-tuli-gerard-gordeau-gif.gif

Could have sworn I saw this back and the day and they said that it was a MT fighter vs a local drunk.

I have UFC's FightPass™,
I Love re-watching those Pioneer Era fighters.
You have to watch the events in order to have some context on why Royce Gracie was a bad ass,
Or how much Pat Smith evolved from one event to the next, Or why D.L."Tank"Abbott was a Fan ( Including my favorite)Favorite, Or why Don"The Predator"Frye was the first true MMA Fighter in the UFC.

I have UFC's FightPass™,
I Love re-watching those Pioneer Era fighters.
You have to watch the events in order to have some context on why Royce Gracie was a bad ass,
Or how much Pat Smith evolved from one event to the next, Or why D.L."Tank"Abbott was a Fan ( Including my favorite)Favorite, Or why Don"The Predator"Frye was the first true MMA Fighter in the UFC.

Marco Ruas and Oleg T. were well before Don Frye.

The pioneer era was legit. Those guys could kill you with one punch if they wanted to.

Ufc 1 made me such a fan of this guy, super chilled, violent adrd fuck and punching with a very broken hand, such a shame it turned out he was one of the dirtiest cunts in the game.

Ufc 1 made me such a fan of this guy, super chilled, violent adrd fuck and punching with a very broken hand, such a shame it turned out he was one of the dirtiest cunts in the game.
He's a bad guy.

Early UFC was fun but I prefer the skill we see now

Back