How do you think "goku" Jones will beat "vegeta" DC +++POLL+++

How will jones beat Cormier

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

Pwent

(t)KO, sub, close decision, dominant decision?

Jon%2BJones%2BTrip%2BTake%2BDowns%2BDaniel%2BCormier%2BUFC%2B182.gif

Jon%2BJones%2BTakes%2BDown%2BDaniel%2BCormier%2BUFC%2B182.gif

do you think it will be like
24aziq1.gif

or
bones2.gif

or
Jon-Jones-Daniel-Cormier.png

I think jones will break him and DC will give up the sub to get out

People say this will be closer, I don't think so.

I think they've both progressively gotten worse, and I think DC's age and emotional instability will show up worse. DC's cardio will be worse than it was in the first fight, Jones will point him just like he did St. Preux.
49-46 at best

I hope someone gets finished, I hate them both equally.

There are two ways this ends. Jones comes in looking like absolute shit and gets TKOd or Jones beats him the exact same way as last tie.

wtf with goku and vegeta ?

jones is taller, more handsome, better fighter, has fun between fights then gets exponentially better

DC is short, receding hairline, jealous, thinks he deserves to beat jones, obsessed with beating jones and training hard to surpass him but jones is still better

also Gus is piccolo, people keep thinking hes going to matter but then he just gets beat up so other people can demonstrate how strong they are

By sub. He's been training his BJJ for a while now.

Straightforward, non-controversial decision, much like the first fight. A clear and clean win for Jones on the fight as a whole, but not a blowout or finish.

How that breaks down round by round I don't know. I would hazard a guess at 49-46.

But in MMA, things can get weird when you slice whole fights into rounds.

Three razor close round wins beat two clear/quasi-dominant 10-9 rounds.

A 48-47 could be associated with 5 really close rounds, or 2 close rounds in favor of one guy and 3 clear rounds for the other, or tons of other combinations.

Last edited:
goku and vegeta are real fighters, they fight to the death. thats a dishonor for vegeta and son goku
{<jordan}

goku and vegeta are real fighters, they fight to the death. thats a dishonor for vegeta and son goku
{<jordan}

Jones is real fighter, he was gonna beat D.C.'s ass IRL and DC ran away

Look how fast D.C. Disappeared across the stage

PoliteSelfassuredCob.gif

And jones said he would literally kill him

jones is taller, more handsome, better fighter, has fun between fights then gets exponentially better

DC is short, receding hairline, jealous, thinks he deserves to beat jones, obsessed with beating jones and training hard to surpass him but jones is still better

also Gus is piccolo, people keep thinking hes going to matter but then he just gets beat up so other people can demonstrate how strong they are
That's actually not bad.

Why isn't there an option for "delete this thread"

Please add it, that's what i'm voting for.

Are they both Saiyan cause they're black? Racist!

The analogy is off IMO. There is no way these guys ever going to cooperate with each other, even for the Cell Games.

Going with Jones. Think it might be a split but it all depends on which Jones shows up. Prime Shogun asskicking Bones or the one that won a boring decision over OSP.

I thin Jones wins a decision or late tko.

There's so many X factors in this fight though. DC has looked bad in his last few despite winning, he's getting older and older, the cuts are tough for him, will Jones make him fight emotional again.

How much will ring rust and being off ped's affect Jones, and hell how much will all the drama surrounding his personal life affect his performance too.

Vegeta is a lot cooler than DC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back