The MMA Hour Live!

200.gif

I'm glad Weidman won. I hope he fights Bisping somwhere down the line

QONVIyz.gif

Weidman is advocating that he gets a title fight. That's hilarious.

tumblr_n2hv3quAvs1rfw7flo1_400.gif

He lost three in a row and got finished in each fight. The first time he was beaten within an inch of his life in the most stomach-churning pounding I have seen in the UFC. The second time he was almost killed by a supersonic nuclear missile. The third time he broke mentally, trying to con the referee that legal shots were illegal and paid for it.

Title fight?

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Now Helwani is asking whether Weidman is embarrassed by his father.

1063153.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

GDR is on now, ask her why she scared of cyborg, ariel.

edit: she works a full time job, fighting is her "hobby", lol. UFC can't even pay their champions enough money to quit their full time jobs!

O'Malley guy on the show seems retarded. You look at guys like him and Matt Riddle and really question again if weed has any negative side effects. Hard to say if they were always brain dead or this contributed.

QONVIyz.gif

Weidman is advocating that he gets a title fight. That's hilarious.

tumblr_n2hv3quAvs1rfw7flo1_400.gif

He lost three in a row and got finished in each fight. The first time he was beaten within an inch of his life in the most stomach-churning pounding I have seen in the UFC. The second time he was almost killed by a supersonic nuclear missile. The third time he broke mentally, trying to con the referee that legal shots were illegal and paid for it.

Title fight?

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Now Helwani is asking whether Weidman is embarrassed by his father.

1063153.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Romero, Rockhold, Jacaré all lost their last fight, with Whittaker injured... Weidman is next?

Romero, Rockhold, Jacaré all lost their last fight, with Whittaker injured... Weidman is next?

Isn't Bisping injured too? Just wait for Whittaker, and hopefully they can both be healthy. That way we can also get rid of the ridiculous interim belt through a unification bout.

UFC new boss ---> We need an immediate " Interim - Interim Belt " since both champs are out for a bit ....

<seedat>

Dustin should've get his ass inside, bunch of noise being on a beach.

eh, no one interesting today

Isn't Bisping injured too? Just wait for Whittaker, and hopefully they can both be healthy. That way we can also get rid of the ridiculous interim belt through a unification bout.
nah, now that its weidman (or maybe GSP), he will suddenly not be injured anymore

We should have a weekly topic on this.

I listen to the show on Tuesdays at work. Makes my day fly by.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back