Why does Sherdog hate on Manlets?

John Cena

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Is there something wrong with being 5'6 and under? Or is this an insecurity about getting girls?

The greatest fights seem to be in the lower weight classes 170 and under, they don't gas like the heavier weight-classes.

Please explain

How tall are you TS?

Maybe because no one is afraid of a fighter they can neutralise by putting a hand on their forehead!

Especially the female. We all don't give a fuck.

being that small is pretty sad.

I saw a lots of good fight at 170 +++

Wand Vs Stann ?
Shogun Vs hendo ?
Silva Vs hunt ?
Griffin Vs bonnar ?

and lots more.
go away

Sherdog is full of 6'3" jacked white boys! Deal with it!
<Goldie11>

I don't really think anyone gives a shit, they just call people manlets because people are so insecure about their height and start crying.

I don't think they hate them it's just hard to take someone serious when your as big as a little kid.

It's 90% fun, and the other half is mental.

Because Dennis Siver beds 10/10 on a daily basis while they jerk off to xvideos.com in the darkness of their basements.

Manlets are disgusting

TS, if you had absolutely nothing going for you in life, but were average or above average height, what could you put down others about to make you feel better about your sad self?

Sherdog consists of mostly fat manlets. And most of the ones that aren't know MM would kick their ass.

Poor self esteem, with these ppl. Nothing new here.

tenor.gif

Lots of former HS jocks on this board, some even still like to hit the weights and are in denial that their size isn't as great of an asset as they once thought.

when you're 6'4 220lbs of lean muscle work as a world renown lawyer by day and give medical advice at night since you have doctorate all the while bangin 10's and prepping for astronaut class in your spare time you can afford to look down on people

now if you would excuse me i need to get this 10 out of my way im a busy man

Back