Who's that one British reporter with the long hair?

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think he does stuff for BT Sports and he's gotten like two one on one interviews with Conor McGregor before. He sounds like an absolute weasel and I hate him.

This is a classic with Gareth Davies and Conor:

(time-stamped)

3 time world champion bless

(time-stamped)

Haha. Yeah as another posters said he's a complete tool but have to give him props for putting Connor on his back foot for a second. Reminded me of the famous Jeremy Paxman/Michael Howard "did you threaten to overrule him" clip.

Gareth A Davies is super annoying; but that said he was giving MMA mainstream coverage in the Telegraph before anyone pretty much anyone in this country (except for The Sun who go way back), so I gotta give him a certain amount of props for that (as well as for his splendid hair/dress sense).

Davies seems to be the UFC's favorite UK journalist, been on numerous telecasts.

Remains to be seen if he's smarter than Ariel and toes the company line.

Caroline Pearce that blonde above is fucking hot
Follow her on IG if your into hot blondes stretching in yoga pants

Oh shit yeah anyway
Gareth Davies is a goon and I always get the vibe he would rather be covering any other sport but other sports wouldn't have him

Davies seems to be the UFC's favorite UK journalist, been on numerous telecasts.

Remains to be seen if he's smarter than Ariel and toes the company line.

Don't think anyone in the UK actually likes him. But he's better than bow tie wanker.

Davies is a proper gentleman. Covered the sport for over 10 years. Seemingly doesn't age and has splendid locks.

Caroline Pearce that blonde above is fucking hot
Follow her on IG if your into hot blondes stretching in yoga pants

Oh shit yeah anyway
Gareth Davies is a goon and I always get the vibe he would rather be covering any other sport but other sports wouldn't have him

haha, well he's primarily a boxing reporter, but he started branching out to include mma around 2008ish iirc. When UFC moved from Bravo to Setanta he'd be on that MMA panel show they'd do.

(time-stamped)

From the timestamp on, that is a great interview. I'll watch the rest later. Thanks for that.

Sometimes you get the best interviews out of people when they aren't comfortable. Conor does a great job there.

He acts like he's sexier than the scantily clad octagon girls just because he didn't cut his long hair in a while. Lame.

<{katwhu}> {<huh}fuck is going on this forum these days...you hate the dude yet you make a thread about wanting to know who he is? for what? to google him? but why? you hate the guy....wtf is going on here....im truly lost here.

i have no clue who this guy you're speaking of but if you hate this dude why on god's green earth would you want to know anything about this dude...especially his name...wtf is going on here man...jesus christ. <{vega}>

edit - wait, i think i get it now...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I have a special dislike for anything English so I feel your frustration about that tool bag.

Oh deary me, how did you ever go from a plumber to one of the biggest athletes in the world, Conor?

Are all limeys this annoying?

He's the kind of Englishman that invites an ISIS member into his home for tea and crumpets. Full stop.

Back