Who is on board the David "Middle Aged Hobo" Branch war wagon?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
I mean how can you not root for this guy, just his look when he has a beard (as in his Fight Finder picture) alone is amazing.

20160404110458_1DX_0046.JPG

david-branch-pre-wsof-30-video.jpg

He's such an inspiration, proving that dreams of being a fighter are not off limits to those of any class.

WAR David, let's whip that pretty boy Luke! #Branch2018Champion

He looks like an exposition character from a comic book movie,who is about to drop some knowledge,about the time he used to be a violent villain,until he adopted a kid whose parents he killed on his last contract and the love for the kid changed his life.

Last edited:
He looks like an exposition character from a comic book movie who is about to drop some knowledge,about the time he used to be a violent villain,until he adopted a kid whose parents he killed on his last contract and the love for the kid changed his life.

I don't get the reference....

and nope, not jumping on this Wagon.
I think Rockhold will be too much for him.

that being said, if Bisping did it.... -_-'

He looks tougher without the Reebok shorts. I'm in!

I mean how can you not root for this guy, just his look when he has a beard (as in his Fight Finder picture) alone is amazing.

He's such an inspiration, proving that dreams of being a fighter are not off limits to those of any class.

At 35 he gives up 2 belts to come back and test himself in the UFC again, hell yeah I'm in. No matter how he does the man has balls. He could have just retired as the man in WSOF if he wanted to.

and nope, not jumping on this Wagon.
I think Rockhold will be too much for him.

that being said, if Bisping did it.... -_-'
Bisping's technique has always been better than rockhold in the stand up. Rockhold is just more talented than him. Bisping's experience won that fight.

Luke needs to do a good change in his tool box then can even snatch the title again. Look at Weidman seeking all the help he can get for his last fight.

Hell, GSP sounds like a science experiment when u factor in all the fucking random/new/innovative shit he's done for training camps every time.

He has a good chance of being mw champ

Luke just might be the most arrogant and most disrespectful MMA fighter of all time.

I have only seen a couple of Branch's fights outside the UFC but he seems like a tough blue collar dude.

War Branch!!!!!!

Geez dude looks old. Hes like 60 in black guy years and would look like Morgan Freeman in 3 years time

Would be a nice comeback story if he won, he was pretty much a highlight reel for Gerald Harris for a while. Outside of that slam loss he's only lost to Rumble and Palhares, not losses to be ashamed of.

He's a good fighter but a boring fighter, so no I don't really want to see him dominate. Nothing personal though.

Would be a nice comeback story if he won, he was pretty much a highlight reel for Gerald Harris for a while. Outside of that slam loss he's only lost to Rumble and Palhares, not losses to be ashamed of.
Those losses probably aged him 10 years

He's the least deluded 185er.

Branch:"I want to solidify myself at the #8 at 185lb".

"I know Gastelum and Souza winner get the title shot. Maybe I get to fight the loser of that fight."

Back