Cool Gastelum head movement gif from Weidman fight

Frozen Sea

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Excited to see what the future holds for this guy especially at 170.

Last edited:
He has so much natural talent. I just feel like he doesnt take his training as seriously as he should be

I thought that was pretty dumb but Weidman was missing every single punch, so kinda cool.

He has so much natural talent. I just feel like he doesnt take his training as seriously as he should be
I'm just curious why do you feel like he doesn't take his training as seriously as he should be?

A Ripped Gastelum at 170lbs could be scary.

get your shiet together Kelvin damn it!

I didn't have a horse in this race but I still feel like Gastelum could've won that fight.

He was so stationary and nonchalant... I think he was trying to preserve too much energy to take to the later rounds and didn't bother turning it up on Weidman ala Moose.

I didn't have a horse in this race but I still feel like Gastelum could've won that fight.

He was so stationary and nonchalant... I think he was trying to preserve too much energy to take to the later rounds and didn't bother turning it up on Weidman ala Moose.
yea that was the vibe i got out of it too. 30 more seconds in the first round and we would have had a different outcome and finally found out if weidman was still his dads boy after going 0-4

yea that was the vibe i got out of it too. 30 more seconds in the first round and we would have had a different outcome and finally found out if weidman was still his dads boy after going 0-4

I thought he adopted Rockhold? Isn't he Rockholds dad now?

ddhy1g.jpg

Sad Chris had to panic wrestle to beat a WW.

I'm just curious why do you feel like he doesn't take his training as seriously as he should be?

I agree, we don't know.

Dude doesn't look like t wood, but he doesn't gas.

ezgif-2-af10c3462c.gif

Excited to see what the future holds for this guy especially at 170.

Wait....I thought you looked into the Crystal Ball and found future footage from Mayweather vs McGregor.

Dude. 30 more seconds. Do you realize how much time 30 more seconds is. What a ridiculous comment. Gastelum used it and it makes him look like an idiot. 30 more seconds in the choke and he could be dead......30 more seconds.

Dude. 30 more seconds. Do you realize how much time 30 more seconds is. What a ridiculous comment. Gastelum used it and it makes him look like an idiot. 30 more seconds in the choke and he could be dead......30 more seconds.
not a ridiculous comment, weidman was on the verge of being t.k.o'd. He got saved by the bell. 30 more seconds and it would have been a different post fight speach.

30 more seconds and he would be dead............................ lol speaking of ridiculous comments

Back